Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-11-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Avengers: Infinity War

(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:40 PM   #556
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Any ideas why Hulk wouldnt "come out" though. Seems to be a storyline plot nobody mentions.
I figured it was because he took such a beating.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:35 PM   #557
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Man this shit should have been in the movie.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:41 PM   #558
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Thought so but seemed unhulk like.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:58 PM   #559
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Spoiler!
Yeah, I agree. Especially with him having an Infinity Stone at his command. He should have made short work of Thanos' guys in Scotland.

They kind of touched on it in Civil War when Vision roasted Rhoadie. He was "distracted" by his feelings for Wanda; I wonder if it was an extension of that in this film since they had been living together for two years...
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 07:30 PM   #560
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Yeah, I agree. Especially with him having an Infinity Stone at his command. He should have made short work of Thanos' guys in Scotland.

They kind of touched on it in Civil War when Vision roasted Rhoadie. He was "distracted" by his feelings for Wanda; I wonder if it was an extension of that in this film since they had been living together for two years...
My daughter's and I talked about how much of a non-factor he was. I just figured that they can't let him destroy everything because they needed the plot to work. I guess they made it work by pretty much mortally wounding him in the first 10 minutes so that he was unable to fight.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-03-2018, 07:49 PM   #561
20 Menthol KOOLs

He mentioned the mind stone talking to him and he also got stabbed through the chest pretty early on. That could have played a part in him getting nerfed.

Good enough explanations for me.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:00 PM   #562
Mahomes Dynasty

Not that bad video quality, considering this was probably taken w/ a GoPro or cameraphone.

But if you can muster the nerve to watch the movie w/ the poor quality, and you're bored, watch IW here. Turn your pop up blocker on.

http://openloadmovies.tv/movies/aven...nity-war-2018/
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:17 PM   #563
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm betting we'll find about that in the next one. My only theory is that Hulk wasn't used to someone else stomping his face in and decided to pout because of it.
I think it will be more significant than that and will be fleshed out in detail in the next movie.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:40 PM   #564
Andy Reid Supporter

It was really impressive that Stormbreaker could overpower the power stone. I thought that was interesting.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:46 PM   #565
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It was really impressive that Stormbreaker could overpower the power stone. I thought that was interesting.
Didn't Giant Tyrion say that the weapon was essentially made to be a god killer? That, and Thor possibly commanding the Odinforce (Thorforce?) as well?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:30 AM   #566
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I think he was being smart about it.

Theory 1: He knew he couldn't take Thanos and he also knew that Banner was no threat to anyone.

Theory 2: Ruffalo wanted some screen time and this movie didn't need the Hulk in it. I'm a huge Hulk fan but we got so much eye candy that it honestly didn't need the Hulk. He's one of the few that didn't get "ashed" so I assume there will be a bigger Hulk role a year from now...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:31 AM   #567
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I think it will be more significant than that and will be fleshed out in detail in the next movie.
Yup.

Ruffalo has stated before that he really liked the World War Hulk and Grey Hulk story lines. Perhaps one of those?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:47 AM   #568
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Didn't Giant Tyrion say that the weapon was essentially made to be a god killer? That, and Thor possibly commanding the Odinforce (Thorforce?) as well?
Yeah that’s true. It was made from a Star so that was cool. Thor is easily the most powerful Avenger.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2018, 08:03 AM   #569
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Yeah that’s true. It was made from a Star so that was cool. Thor is easily the most powerful Avenger.
The MCU is very inconsistent with power levels and very different from the comics.

The comix Thor would murder MCU Thor. Same for the Hulk. Same for Doc Strange.

Iron Man is just now about equal with his comix counterpart. I would argue only Starlord is more powerful in the MCU than in the comix.

Wanda, Hulk, Strange, Drax, Thor, and even Quicksilver were nerfed for the MCU...
Old 05-04-2018, 08:26 AM   #570
Andy Reid Supporter