Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 12:12 PM   #9496
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs_Fan View Post
AMC is making me very happy

https://youtu.be/Hg9hOVu70i0
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 12:23 PM   #9497
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDzvgsWM8Io - Matt Kohrs - can handle him a little better.
Chiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChiefs_Fan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-13-2021, 12:40 PM   #9498
Politically Incorrect

Impressive snapback rally after lunch.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:02 PM   #9499
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Not enough track record to make such a claim. It’s IPO was only 6 months ago.
Good catch. I still think it will turn around before it gets much worse. Too many degenerate gamblers out there.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:03 PM   #9500
Supporter

Woof. I have some Disney. WTF is going on with it?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:49 PM   #9501
Deus ambulans inter homines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Woof. I have some Disney. WTF is going on with it?
Well below target for new subscribers. Still a reactionary dip probably exacerbated by market sentiment.

Still the surest media company.
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:53 PM   #9502
Banned

Someone was supposed to wake me when AMC hit 13ish

Thanks.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:53 PM
eDave
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Old 05-13-2021, 06:25 PM   #9503
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Someone was supposed to wake me when AMC hit 13ish

Thanks.
I sold some at 13.75 as my share per cost is 9.90.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 07:29 PM   #9504
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I sold some at 13.75 as my share per cost is 9.90.
You even liked my post.

Nobody cares about my well being.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 07:53 PM   #9505
Mod Team

Quote:
You even liked my post.

I actually forgot I set an order there as I placed a GTC order on it weeks ago at that price.

It should get back there soon. Will you unload it then?

I ALWAYS care about you. I don’t recall you saying that. It’s hard thinking about anything in this thread other than yelling at MTG most days.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2021, 08:01 PM   #9506
Banned

I'm just fuggin' you. I wrote that off long ago. Hey, let's hook up.
Old 05-14-2021, 07:10 AM   #9507
Fish are scared of me

AMC only 99,987 more to 100K
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2021, 07:39 AM   #9508
Mammoth penis

Thinking about buying puts on AMC. It will be back to low 9's or high 8's before too long, then it will go back up to the 13's again...rinse and repeat.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2021, 07:59 AM   #9509
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Thinking about buying puts on AMC. It will be back to low 9's or high 8's before too long, then it will go back up to the 13's again...rinse and repeat.
With the volatility it will be expensive. Can you not short them?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2021, 08:22 AM   #9510
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
You even liked my post.

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.