Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:06 AM   #1066
__

Nate Taylor came out today with basically three things.

1. That journalism is really, really hard, and maybe really stupid people should stop trying their hand at it, lest they embarrass themselves. Which, *gestures at everything*.

2. That all indications from Taylor's vantage point is that Reid meeting with Bienemy is an indication that Reid wants EB back, but it's not yet clear what EB wants. (At least, as of the meeting.)

3. Last but not least, Bienemy is beloved by the locker room, including Mahomes, which we always knew anyway. And that "everybody in the building," and I'm pretty sure that includes Clark Hunt, wants him back as OC.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 10:07 AM   #1067
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I think you mean hungry.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 10:07 AM   #1068
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Nate Taylor came out today with basically three things.

1. That journalism is really, really hard, and maybe really stupid people should stop trying their hand at it, lest they embarrass themselves. Which, *gestures at everything*.

2. That all indications from Taylor's vantage point is that Reid meeting with Bienemy is an indication that Reid wants EB back, but it's not yet clear what EB wants. (At least, as of the meeting.)

3. Last but not least, Bienemy is beloved by the locker room, including Mahomes, which we always knew anyway. And that "everybody in the building," and I'm pretty sure that includes Clark Hunt, wants him back as OC.
Yuck.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 10:08 AM   #1069
__

Scale of 1 to 10, how likely do we think it is that this article was pulled (and Clay was encouraged to stop posting about it in this thread) due to a request/demand from a lawyer?

Anything from them saying "oh crap this could be defamation" to a cease and desist letter from Chiefs or EB representation is on the table, here.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 10:09 AM   #1070
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yuck.
My guess? He comes back for another one year contract. Maybe Nagy comes back as QB coach.

And then we get to do all of this shit again next offseason.

Fun right?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:11 AM   #1071
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Scale of 1 to 10, how likely do we think it is that this article was pulled (and Clay was encouraged to stop posting about it in this thread) due to a request/demand from a lawyer?

Anything from them saying "oh crap this could be defamation" to a cease and desist letter from Chiefs or EB representation is on the table, here.
It didn't come from the Chiefs organization.....if you're to believe what Marty posted on Twitter.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:11 AM   #1072
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
My guess? He comes back for another one year contract. Maybe Nagy comes back as QB coach.

Fun right?

I'm here for the HC opportunity!

ope alright next offseason then I guess
Old 02-18-2022, 10:12 AM   #1073
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Dude at this point you are twisting the corroboration to fit YOUR narrative.

Albright isn't going to say this is exactly what I have been hearing if he hadn't been hearing those things.

I mean yea it may suck that Clay and his sources were right about a lot of it and he has been catching unnecessary shit but once Albright says most of that stuff is accurate, it is what it is.

Edit: And I say all that still thinking this was a shitty way to go about this.
It blows my freaking mind how anyone is giving any of this even an ounce of legitimacy. I guess it goes to show that in this day and age all you need is an internet connection, keyboard and the prose of an 11 year old to get other morons to bite.

That entire story reeks of self aggrandizing douchebags that want so badly to be taken serious. The Chiefs are a multi-billion dollar storied franchise and some of you believe that Clark Hunt (yet alone Andy Reid) would want so badly to get EB a job that they'd put it in his contract that he has carte blanche control over the entire offense?? Stop and think about that for a second. The team owner is gonna allow an assistant coach to control whether his team gets to another Super Bowl and makes his franchise even more valuable, over a HOF head coach? GTFO. That claim alone should make the rest of everything else written be immediately disregarded.

And then you move on to the ridiculous supposed verbatim headset communications, the "six" known issues Kelce had with Bienemy, etc. Pretty much the entire piece is conjecture and observation/opinion taken from watching sideline interactions and extrapolating a narrative from that. The fact that this gained traction and was discussed on local sports radio (I didn't listen but apparently most of them shut it down) means absolutely nothing. It's the week after the Super Bowl...there isn't shit else to discuss and those guys aren't breaking news either.

I don't know why this bothers me so much. It's the goddamn internet and anyone can post anything. But this entire "story" and the thread on here is so cringey and embarrassing. I'm not sure why I expect any different from CP, but for some reason it feels like players in this day and age are much more affected by reading/hearing things like this, along with the constant social media scrutiny. It just pisses me off that they even have to be exposed to stupid BS like this.

Here's what I think is fair to say....EB and Pat might not love each other. They might have different visions of what should be done on offense. They might communicate differently and not vibe with each other. Pat is our guy, EB is expendable. We know that and the franchise/Clark/Veach certainly do as well. If there actually IS issues between the two that are detrimental to the teams success, we'll likely move on. You know how many personality clashes between players and coaches have existed in sports that still resulted in championships? Hundreds. Other than the above, I don't know how you can give credence to anything else written in that horseshit retracted article. And the fact that EB and Mahomes might not get along isn't anything we need a Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board to break news about...it's called having two eyes and watching games.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 10:14 AM   #1074
__

Quote:
It didn't come from the Chiefs organization.....if you're to believe what Marty posted on Twitter.
Maybe it came from EB's reps or maybe even Marty's lawyer himself.

EB is probably considered a public figure, but that's debatable. If he's not a public figure, defaming him opens you up to a lawsuit for damages to reputation.

If EB is a public figure, you can defame him incidentally so long as you don't do it with actual malice. And I think Clay's behavior throughout this specific thread has a chance at establishing actual malice, which again, would open you up to a lawsuit for damages to reputation.

Any lawyers in the building? Correct me if I'm wrong.

[Edited for clarification.]
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 10:14 AM   #1075
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Fun right?
Double yuck.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:14 AM   #1076
Mahomes > God

Quote:
I know a couple of the doofuses in that circle act like Mahomes’ dad is their boy…I wonder if he was one of the “sources” and when this garbage was put out, he got pissed lol.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:15 AM   #1077
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
You know how many personality clashes between players and coaches have existed in sports that still resulted in championships? Hundreds.
Yup. Pretty much everyone hates Belichick, including Brady.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:16 AM   #1078
Mahomes > God

Quote:
It blows my freaking mind how anyone is giving any of this even an ounce of legitimacy. I guess it goes to show that in this day and age all you need is an internet connection, keyboard and the prose of an 11 year old to get other morons to bite.

That entire story reeks of self aggrandizing douchebags that want so badly to be taken serious. The Chiefs are a multi-billion dollar storied franchise and some of you believe that Clark Hunt (yet alone Andy Reid) would want so badly to get EB a job that they'd put it in his contract that he has carte blanche control over the entire offense?? Stop and think about that for a second. The team owner is gonna allow an assistant coach to control whether his team gets to another Super Bowl and makes his franchise even more valuable, over a HOF head coach? GTFO. That claim alone should make the rest of everything else written be immediately disregarded.

And then you move on to the ridiculous supposed verbatim headset communications, the "six" known issues Kelce had with Bienemy, etc. Pretty much the entire piece is conjecture and observation/opinion taken from watching sideline interactions and extrapolating a narrative from that. The fact that this gained traction and was discussed on local sports radio (I didn't listen but apparently most of them shut it down) means absolutely nothing. It's the week after the Super Bowl...there isn't shit else to discuss and those guys aren't breaking news either.

I don't know why this bothers me so much. It's the goddamn internet and anyone can post anything. But this entire "story" and the thread on here is so cringey and embarrassing. I'm not sure why I expect any different from CP, but for some reason it feels like players in this day and age are much more affected by reading/hearing things like this, along with the constant social media scrutiny. It just pisses me off that they even have to be exposed to stupid BS like this.

Here's what I think is fair to say....EB and Pat might not love each other. They might have different visions of what should be done on offense. They might communicate differently and not vibe with each other. Pat is our guy, EB is expendable. We know that and the franchise/Clark/Veach certainly do as well. If there actually IS issues between the two that are detrimental to the teams success, we'll likely move on. You know how many personality clashes between players and coaches have existed in sports that still resulted in championships? Hundreds. Other than the above, I don't know how you can give credence to anything else written in that horseshit retracted article. And the fact that EB and Mahomes might not get along isn't anything we need a Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board to break news about...it's called having two eyes and watching games.
I’m actually glad the local radio shows talked about it and across the board mocked, ridiculed, and shredded it for the hatchet job it was.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:16 AM   #1079
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

One of his close friends in here asked him to leave the thread. Per usual you are wrong
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:16 AM   #1080
__

Quote:

Reputable reporters, for years, have documented how beloved Bienemy is in the locker room, including by Mahomes himself.