Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:54 AM   #3436
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I suppose the term "Legend" just has a different meaning to me I suppose.

Is Christian Colon a KC legend? After all, he contributed to a World Series win...

To me Jamaal Charles and Derrick Johnson are more "Legend" and they didn't win shit.
Mahomes and Hill will be remembered forever... but if Frank Clark keeps playing the way he currently is, nobody is going to be talking about him in 20 years. Not very Legendary.

But it's okay, you can have your opinion... and facepalm.
You just compared a seldom used player for a baseball team to a guy who had a historic franchise post season.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 10:06 AM   #3437
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You just compared a seldom used player for a baseball team to a guy who had a historic franchise post season.
How many of his sacks were truly great plays, and how many were coverage sacks where he just didn't give up? Kudos to him for the effort, but let's not act like he's anywhere close to the talent level of someone who should get paid what he's making. If he was making $15 million a year I don't think anyone would have a problem with him. But he's making more than anyone else on the roster right now and not producing. That's a problem.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 10:08 AM   #3438
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Shows you how "Legendary" I think Frank Clark is... lol.

I hope I'm wrong, and he just turns it on in the post-season for years to come, we will see.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 10:18 AM   #3439
He's Mahomie!

It almost seems like the NFL is channeling the NBA. Guys taking games off while playing, tons of flags thrown late in the game, etc.

Let's just hope Jones and Clark are time managing themselves, waiting for the playoffs.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:28 AM   #3440
Special Teams ACE!!!

And here's the thing... I'd probably not notice and perhaps not even care if Frank Clark were at least dominating the crappy OLs and LTs he faces. I'd probably say, "What of it? Von Miller is elite until he has to go up against Mitchell Schwartz x2 per year, then he mysteriously disappears. It happens."

But he's not even doing that.

Any stand out plays. Doesn't have to be sacks. Sacks are nice, but a few TFLs in a game, or a bunch of pressures (that's what Chris Jones has been doing this year).
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:41 AM   #3441
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Not sure what he has done to earn a "legend" title.
Even some of the scrubbiest of scrubs have had a couple good games.
They don't win that Super Bowl without Frank Clark.

And the SB itself was legendary. First one in most of our lifetimes.

So yeah, Frank Clark is a legend by association.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 11:44 AM   #3442
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
His contract is up after this season. Clark is making over $25 million each of the next 3 years.
Just to be clear, his contract has an out after NEXT season. The break is after 2021, where his dead cap will drop from almost $40M to just $12.9M.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:47 AM   #3443
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
How many of his sacks were truly great plays, and how many were coverage sacks where he just didn't give up? Kudos to him for the effort, but let's not act like he's anywhere close to the talent level of someone who should get paid what he's making. If he was making $15 million a year I don't think anyone would have a problem with him. But he's making more than anyone else on the roster right now and not producing. That's a problem.
He made $12M last year and just over $18M this year.

If he was making $15M, it would still be an issue.

He's really not making any more impact than Alex Okafor (other than being on the field and not injured) but Okafor isn't making $15M, he's making TWO million.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:50 AM   #3444
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
How about Sammy? That guy doesn’t even play more than 6 regular season games a year and he was paid a ton of money.

It’s always funny to hear people avoid him when bringing up Frank.
I mean that's part of the reason people hoped Hardman would step up to the #2 role this season. Because Sammy for all his post season contributions is unreliable for the most part.

But at least he isn't on a $100mil contract ya know. He's on a 2 year 16 mil contract with a lot of it being incentives.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:51 AM   #3445
Hockey Town

It's really hard to see the Chiefs walking on Clark when they gave up a 1 for him and are in a spot where Kpass has to be replaced after this year.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:51 AM   #3446
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
That's great. I love that he did that. But he's paid to do some of that in the regular season too. I don't see mahomes, tyreek and kelce taking the regular season off just because they can turn it on in the post season even though they got big contracts too.
I don't think he is taking off plays or regular season.

I think he is still hurt and wish we would have sat him awhile.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:52 AM   #3447
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's really hard to see the Chiefs walking on Clark when they gave up a 1 for him and are in a spot where Kpass has to be replaced after this year.
He's going to have to take a DRAMATIC pay cut then. Do you see that happening?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 11:54 AM   #3448
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Honestly I dunno, but if they do walk you're talking about basically replacing the entire DE position in 2 years while also moving on from Hitchens in that span, that won't be a super easy thing to do without A+ drafting.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:54 AM   #3449
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Me, every time Clark hit Brady yesterday:

Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:57 AM   #3450
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.