Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-13-2018, 05:21 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs Sign Sammy Watkins

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:26 PM   #856
SuperBowl or bust

I can’t wait to ask him some questions at camp...I think he’s gonna be one hell of a character.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:46 PM   #857
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

Reptilian solar being?!?!

Now they're gonna put something in the Arrowhead water to turn our WRs GAY!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:48 PM   #858
Choco Favre

Quote:

With the way he runs and cuts he may be a reptilian solar being
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 04:45 PM   #859
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I can’t wait to ask him some questions at camp...I think he’s gonna be one hell of a character.
I am looking forward to your camp reports!

I have always wanted to go- I think this will be the year.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 09:30 PM   #860
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I am looking forward to your camp reports!

I have always wanted to go- I think this will be the year.
This is the only year I have ever regretted not living in Missouri any longer. If you're a local, you definitely need to go.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 09:34 PM   #861
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I think I’ll probably make a trip to camp this year. It’s just too appealing right now not to if the opportunity presents itself.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:51 PM   #862
Veteran

Quote:

Wheres Art Bell when you need him?!
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-15-2018, 03:23 AM   #863
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Reptilian solar being?!?!

Now they're gonna put something in the Arrowhead water to turn our WRs GAY!!
Ari Gold approves of this message.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2018, 09:15 AM   #864
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
I think anyone trying to argue Albert Wilson over Kelvin Benjamin is insane. I'm rooting for Wilson in Miami- I do think though his "yards of separation" will be put to the test in an offense that is responsible for one of the most productive slot receivers in recent history in Jarvis Landry. I just have a hard time believing that if Albert Wilson was that open on a consistent basis that the Chiefs wouldn't be able to target him more.
Agreed. That Mahomes Denver game did financial wonders for Wilson. Miami will soon realize that both Tannehill and Wilson are just posers because Tannehill definitely ain't no PM2 that can pretty you up on the gridiron like Pat can. Besides Wilson was playing against backups 1/2 to 2/3rds of the game. Von played a lot but Von doesn't cover slots either. Never have been a Tannehill fan whatsoever.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2018, 08:00 PM   #865
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Agreed. That Mahomes Denver game did financial wonders for Wilson. Miami will soon realize that both Tannehill and Wilson are just posers because Tannehill definitely ain't no PM2 that can pretty you up on the gridiron like Pat can. Besides Wilson was playing against backups 1/2 to 2/3rds of the game. Von played a lot but Von doesn't cover slots either. Never have been a Tannehill fan whatsoever.
That Mahomes gave Wilson some trade value is one of his many, many miracles.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2018, 08:45 PM   #866
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Sammy does have hair like Predator
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2018, 10:03 PM   #867
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I think I’ll probably make a trip to camp this year. It’s just too appealing right now not to if the opportunity presents itself.

It’s a can’t miss this year.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2018, 10:05 PM   #868
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claysexual View Post
That Mahomes gave Wilson some trade value is one of his many, many miracles.
Haha

One game with Mahomes gave Wilson a 24 million dollar deal.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2018, 10:13 PM   #869
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Haha

One game with Mahomes gave Wilson a 24 million dollar deal.
Mahomes didn't even have a game with Watkins and got him a 48 mil 3 year deal. Mahomes is going to make a lot of people rich on that offense for the next 12+ years.
jaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-15-2018, 11:03 PM   #870
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1025 View Post
Mahomes didn't even have a game with Watkins and got him a 48 mil 3 year deal. Mahomes is going to make a lot of people rich on that offense for the next 12+ years.

Especially himself.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.