Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 03:07 PM   #961
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Whether or not it's entertaining is subjective. If I'm going to watch basketball, I prefer it to at least be on the level of a top-tier boys' high school team. I have multiple daughters, and I'm glad I haven't had to sit through girls' basketball games.
"Top-tier boys' high school team" vs this years Iowa women's team. Who wins?
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 03:33 PM   #962
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
"Top-tier boys' high school team" vs this years Iowa women's team. Who wins?
What's your point? It makes no sense to run down women playing against women by comparing them to bigger and stronger males? Seriously, do you have a daughter and would you devalue her accomplishments? Pathetic.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 03:34 PM   #963
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I felt that way like 5 years ago, and when I hear stuff like this today its a clear tell you have not watched any of the great woman BB matchups we have had in recent years. I went to the BigTen woman's tournament this year. Yeah, there was some less than stellar games in the beginning, but by the time you are in the third round it was all really good BB.

I think you are missing out, but if that somehow makes you feel more manly have at, but if you have little girls and you're not exposing them to women college BB, you are failing as a parent.
I still am not a fan of a lot of WNBA playing styles. It always looked herky jerky to me. But this new batch of women's athletes are way more fluid. They play a lot more like men. Anyone griping about it hasn't watched recent women's bball. Caitlin clark is a prime example of that. She dribbles and shoots like we're used to men doing.

Obviously they aren't as good as men. But who cares? Women arent as strong or powerful in gymnastics or figure skating either. They aren't as fast as men but it still is exciting to watch as long as the stakes are high and their competitors are on a similar level. I mean hell, half of these schools in the men's tourney won't have a single nba player. The talent is a hell of a lot worse than NBA. But who cares?
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 03:46 PM   #964
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I think you are missing out, but if that somehow makes you feel more manly have at, but if you have little girls and you're not exposing them to women college BB, you are failing as a parent.
Failing as a parent? I'd rather expose them to higher quality basketball and give them something to aspire to, rather than sending the message that if they work really hard, they'll still never be as good as mediocre men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
What's your point? It makes no sense to run down women playing against women by comparing them to bigger and stronger males? Seriously, do you have a daughter and would you devalue her accomplishments? Pathetic.
Tell that to the people shitting their pants because Clark broke the scoring record, as if she topped what Maravich accomplished.
ThrobProng ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 03:55 PM   #965
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Failing as a parent? I'd rather expose them to higher quality basketball and give them something to aspire to, rather than sending the message that if they work really hard, they'll still never be as good as mediocre men.

Tell that to the people shitting their pants because Clark broke the scoring record, as if she topped what Maravich accomplished.
You truly are a shitty parent if that's your attitude. "Hey honey, if you are not as good as a man at a sport, you are not worthy of my praise or my time to watch you participate..."

Who's shitting their pants? I haven't seen one article where anyone says she was better than Pistol Pete. They just pointed out she had more points, but it's and apple to oranges comparison.

It's also funny you don't give a shit, but spend time in here posting about it.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 03:59 PM   #966
In Search of a Life

God forbid a young girl become a tragic case like Caitlin Clark who's making millions while in college playing a game she loves but will never be as good as men.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 04:18 PM   #967
Starter

Once again I find myself wondering why people who don't like something feel the need to enter a thread and shit on people who do like it.

Don't like women's basketball? Then don't watch it. What is gained by going into a thread about women's basketball and complaining about it?
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 04:19 PM   #968
MVP

https://twitter.com/_MLBasketball/st...10392927408236
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 04:19 PM
MarkDavis'Haircut
This message has been deleted by MarkDavis'Haircut.
Old 04-01-2024, 04:59 PM   #969
In Search of a Life

Some weird takes here. Obviously comparing CC to Pistol Pete is dumb. Pistol Pete didn't get to play varsity as a freshman and there was no 3 point line. Sure, a few people have gone way overboard with that comparison and tried to sell CC as the greatest scorer of all time, which is stupid. But that doesn't make her any less of a player.

Also, just because one level or type of a sport is somewhat less than (probably a better way to word that but you get it), doesn't mean it's not entertaining or exciting to watch. Any college football team would get waxed by the Panthers by double digits, yet we all still watch college football. I have gotten more into the women's tourney this year than I have in the past and there have been some really good games. At first I figured it would be somewhat of a "Tiger" effect on me (when Tiger was great, I watched every major...now I will maybe catch the last couple holes of one if it's close) in regards to CC but I think I'm gonna tune in next year to watch Watkins and some of the other good players I've seen. I don't care if they can't beat a boy's high school team, they could all whip my ass at basketball and that's as good as they need to be for me to give a watch at least sometimes.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 04:59 PM   #970
MVP

https://twitter.com/BarryOnHere/stat...aWKHiRi3Q&s=19
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 05:07 PM   #971
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 05:41 PM   #972
In Search of a Life

CC melted down the last 5 minutes of that quarter. Gonna be blow out city if she doesn’t pull it together
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 05:44 PM   #973
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
CC melted down the last 5 minutes of that quarter. Gonna be blow out city if she doesn’t pull it together
I must have picked the worst possible time to watch her play for the first time because she looks like Nick Timberlake right now.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 05:51 PM   #974
Inmem 2.0

Anyone dunked yet?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 05:56 PM   #975
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
I must have picked the worst possible time to watch her play for the first time because she looks like Nick Timberlake right now.
Reese has definitely outplayed her. NO question.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.