Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-13-2008, 05:12 PM  
Just a li'l Evel

BASH REPORT....LIVE from NZONER'S BATHROOM!!!!******FTW!!!!!!

Also, check out page 11 for the PLUNGER CAMMM!!!111!!

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q6O32ZFMd7Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Last edited by TinyEvel; 09-13-2008 at 08:04 PM..
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:14 AM   #316
Ghetto Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.B.A. View Post
Too late, plus you were a little lackluster in that accusation.......
U and luv slap uglies or something?
Goapics1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Goapics1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:18 AM   #317
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by apics1 View Post
NO.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:32 AM   #318
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by apics1 View Post
the talk around the campfire was that his wife was 15(?) years younger.

I was busy getting in fights with every MU fan in attendance and didn't see, so I can't comment.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:51 AM   #319
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
NO.
Man...loud strong and quick on that denial. I appreciate the compliment!!!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:51 AM   #320
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
the talk around the campfire was that his wife was 15(?) years younger.

I was busy getting in fights with every MU fan in attendance and didn't see, so I can't comment.
13 years and 13 days, to be exact.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:55 AM   #321
Ghetto Superstar

Quote:
Good for you.
Goapics1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Goapics1 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:56 AM   #322
Ghetto Superstar

Quote:
NO.
Actually, it looked like you were interested in TEH REBUILDINATORRR
Old 09-15-2008, 12:00 PM   #323
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
She seemed a little taken back when Joe just came out and asked her how old she was.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:01 PM   #324
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
She seemed a little taken back when Joe just came out and asked her how old she was.
I did er she did
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:05 PM   #325
Draconian Warlord

We are actually very used to it.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:08 PM   #326
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
I did er she did
memory fuzzy there?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:24 PM   #327
MY LITTLE #15

Reading back through this....there's more to the night than what I remember. Everything between 9:30PM and 4:30AM is a little fuzzy............okay, I don't remember much of it.

And BigChiefDave, could I ask you to remove your sig? I didn't type that.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:32 PM   #328
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Reading back through this....there's more to the night than what I remember. Everything between 9:30PM and 4:30AM is a little fuzzy............okay, I don't remember much of it.

Yeah, her account did get hijacked that night.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:34 PM   #329

Quote:
the intarweb never lies
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #330

Quote:
We are actually very used to it.
"used to it"? I believe our introduction went something like this:

TBA: Hi, I'm TBA. Have you seen my hot wife? She's so much younger than me; 13 years and 3 days. Have you seen her ass? I make her do 100 lunges a day. *to wife* Honey, come over here and let him feel your ass

sedated: ummm...