Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 10:58 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs claim Eric Scott (DB, Dallas) on Waivers

[Note - Curtis Jacobs landed w/ NE]

Quote:
The Cowboys traded up to select Scott Jr in the 2023 draft.
- Scott had highly athletic traits coming from college and developed his skills from year one to two.
- Even though he had a bad penalty against the Rams in the preseason, he showed the ability to bounce back and be in perfect position for an interception in the same game.
- Scott Jr allowed a 53.2 passer rating in coverage, 4th best on the Cowboys among all secondary players.
- Scott should land on his feet quickly either in Washington with Dan Quinn or back in Dallas with the Cowboys.
- In the video below, Jon Machota points out Scott Jr had four PBUs in one-on-one drills just 5 days ago.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:01 AM   #2

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:01 AM   #3
Hockey Town

Chris Roland Wallace is currently sweating bullets...him and Nic Jones.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:03 AM   #4
sorta mod-ish

Veach has all my trust when it comes to defensive backs.

I will say that I'm surprised that we've signed Bailey Zappe before we've brought in a RB3, though.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #5
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

I will say that I'm surprised that we've signed Bailey Zappe before we've brought in a RB3, though.
What if this is the RB room?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:05 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

Zappe just signed to the PS, so no impact on our 53-man roster
Old Today, 11:13 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I don't see how that's even reasonably possible. We'd be setting ourselves up for serious problems. However, it does look like that might be the case.

Seems insane to me, but I'm not going to question these guys. Clearly they just do not value the position anymore and think they can find guys on the street if the need arises. Crazy, but I'll trust them.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

via GIPHY

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #9
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Well, if they can make it work with those three, I'll trust their vision.

It's just a little odd not going with a true RB3.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #10
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I don't see how that's even reasonably possible. We'd be setting ourselves up for serious problems. However, it does look like that might be the case.

Seems insane to me, but I'm not going to question these guys. Clearly they just do not value the position anymore and think they can find guys on the street if the need arises. Crazy, but I'll trust them.
They'll be putting another one on the PS but if they are going to carry 4 TE's and 7 WR's this is what it's gonna be for the moment.
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #11
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Chris Roland Wallace is currently sweating bullets...him and Nic Jones.
Im over Jones but Id like to see more of Roland Wallacce
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:16 AM   #12
Starter

Bush & RB Bailey to PS
FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #13
Hockey Town

Oh Bailey went to the PS, wonder if that means they are over Deneric Prince.
Old Today, 11:19 AM   #14
Starter

Quote:
Oh Bailey went to the PS, wonder if that means they are over Deneric Prince.
Prince may be hoping for a chance with another team.
FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 11:21 AM   #15

Loved Emani Bailey's college highlights, and thought he had a little spark in the third preseason game with his speed. Obviously he's undersized, so unsure of his ceiling.

Prince can get ****ed.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote