Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 11:41 PM  
Certified Swiftie

Taste the tears of crybabies crying about the referees

Another trip to the Super Bowl, another year to take in all the crying and whining and meltdowns from fans of the other NFL Teams saying how we only got to the top because of the refs. Allow me to dedicate a thread solely to the legions of screaming brats throwing their temper tantrums.
Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jet Chip Wasp has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-29-2024, 07:21 AM   #31
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Burrow is such a ****ing douche.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 07:51 AM   #32
Starter

I've actually been pleasantly surprised by the lack of ref controversy in the playoffs considering how shit they were during the season.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 07:51 AM   #33
MVP

Want to see a HUGE play where we got screwed by the refs? This should've been a Safety, 2 points for us, the Ravens kicking from their 20 yard line. IF the refs had made the obvious, correct call here the game would've essentially been over. Blatant tripping in the end zone.

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 07:53 AM   #34
Veteran

Holding on the Rice TD was garbage
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-29-2024, 07:55 AM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
Holding on the Rice TD was garbage
Yes.

But the second one was worse.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 07:56 AM   #36
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Want to see a HUGE play where we got screwed by the refs? This should've been a Safety, 2 points for us, the Ravens kicking from their 20 yard line. IF the refs had made the obvious, correct call here the game would've essentially been over. Blatant tripping in the end zone.

They replayed this during the game and neither Nance or Romo even commented on it

Complete bullshit play to leg whip a guy with a knee injury
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 07:58 AM   #37
Three-Pat

Just like the AFCCG last year and the SB. Just blame the refs vs acknowledging all the reasons that a team loses. The refs didn’t cost Baltimore a win, it was their decision to abandon the run, three turnovers and FOUR personal foul penalties. Of course the “hold” that cost KC a TD won’t be mentioned, nor will the tripping penalty that wasn’t called.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 07:59 AM   #38
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
Sitting in Arrowhead after the Bills game feeling winded from the gut punch over the offsides call I felt there was never a favor from the refs. Having to hear the Bills fans chant ‘let’s go Buffalo’ down the ramp to the parking lot unraveled me. I started barking back O and 4 IN THE SUPER BOWL to their chant without the expectation the Chiefs would be conference champs again this year. I just felt their cockiness wasn’t earned. I’d never be that cocky over their existence of a franchise. I’m still humbled by this entire run since the Mahomes era. I feel so lucky to witness it after 30 years of being a fan I wouldn’t be an ass once we became dominant because it can be gone so quick and become irrelevant once again which will eventually happen for who knows how long. Let those cry babies cry I’ll just sip my drink
Yep, Bills fans were pretty dickish that day. I just looked at them and said, "Congratulations, your regular season Champs again". When we beat them last week, I pictured those folks crying like the guy in the stands. It was excellent.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:00 AM   #39
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
They replayed this during the game and neither Nance or Romo even commented on it

Noticed that too. If a Chiefs player does that they're bringing in their booth official and talking about how the Chiefs got away with a penalty. Clowns
TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:01 AM   #40
In Search of a Life

The only thing I would have complained about the refs with last night would have been if they threw a flag for PI on the interception in the endzone. I hate PI on underthrown balls to begin with because it's rewarding the offense for poor execution and contact that is initiated by the offense and that interception was exactly that and the receiver had absolutely no chance of coming down with that ball. I was holding my breath they weren't going to toss a flag on that one and it almost looked like the back judge standing at the goalpost was reaching for one.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:02 AM   #41
Beyond the Rapids

The only thing I can even think of is that they missed a defensive holding on a receiver, was it Likely? And we had Rice's TD taken off the board for a really weak holding call.

Either way they lost by 2 scores, that one call doesn't give them a win. Copium
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:03 AM   #42
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Are we suggesting that Trey Smith didn't bear hug his defender at the start of that play? Come on. The play before? Sure. The TD play, though? Ya I have no issue with that call.
No, we're suggesting it was to the backside of the play and similar happens on every screen pass in the NFL and is never called.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:03 AM   #43
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post

He told you exactly why they didn't.

If KC gets a safety there the game is over. Period. Lamar just shits himself and folds. There's no game to watch. No one watches commercials...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:04 AM   #44
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
The only thing I can even think of is that they missed a defensive holding on a receiver, was it Likely? And we had Rice's TD taken off the board for a really weak holding call.

Either way they lost by 2 scores, that one call doesn't give them a win. Copium
They talked about the call on Likely. Lamar was scrambling out of the pocket so holding and illegal contact is no longer considered.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:05 AM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
No, were suggesting it was to the backside of the play and similar happens on every screen pass in the NFL and is never called.
Do they though? I dont know if I've ever seen a lineman wrap his arms around a defenders neck and pull him towards him. Doesn't matter if its on the back side of the play. I dont see any other lineman on the back side of the play using that "technique."
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.