Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2023, 10:12 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Ever since Sirianni's bloating at Chiefs fans, the Eagles have seemingly fallen apart

Remember this from Dick Sirianni?

The Eagles are 1-3 and lost 3 in a row since he did that while getting boat raced twice and topping it off by losing to Drew ****ing Lock in epic fashion. They went from the 1st seed to 5th seed.

They replaced their DC with Patriot trash and then got the Patriot trash result of letting Drew Lock drive down and score the game winning TD.

Now there's this...uh oh

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2023, 10:00 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
After watching Hurts play the last several weeks, I’m convinced he’s injured. He’s taken a beating on the RPO plays when he keeps it and the Chiefs seriously mashed him at least twice.

His throws, in my opinion, have no real zip anymore. I think the Eagles are just grinding him into dust.
I would agree, but they also having a problem with running the football. Their offense needs to be able to run on teams and use play action. Last couple weeks Swift has done nothing.

Also their defense has huge problems in the secondary.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-23-2023, 10:14 AM   #32
GDT white noise poster

Although the football gods are fickle and capricious, they do not look kindly on disrespecting a site as holy to them as Arrowhead and will mete out punishment when they are offended. Did the Eagles learn nothing from the Bengals hubris?
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 11:25 AM   #33
MVP

You’d be hard pressed to find a more annoying team than the eagles. There is a lot to dislike.

An overrated GM who loves to bask in all the attention he gets. An immature and truly annoying coach. A quarterback who acts like he’s too cool for school. And a team that acts like they deserve a bye to the Super Bowl.

To top it off, their calling card is a ridiculous rugby play that has no place in American football.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 11:35 AM   #34
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
So? Kelce called a mayor a jabroni!

/Zach

Man was that mayor ever a jabroni though!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 11:41 AM   #35
Supporter

Few things. My BIL is a big Eagles fan, and he's the only mother****er at the outlaws that I can talk ball with. Further, he follows and is really supportive of the Chiefs. So I reciprocate. And since he's the only Eagles fan I know, I have a distorted view of the Eagles fans. But here goes.

1. **** Sirianni. He's a punk bitch. I think he can probably coach a bit, but we'll see how he does when the vets age/price out. It's never a good look to run smack on a fanbase. **** him.

HOWEVER, it's nice to be the big dog. Obviously, douchknuckle Sirianni thought he had it made in the shade if he could just beat us. He's a dumb**** and the wheels fell off a bit. I think it's likely they built it up too much, and it turns out Sundays are hard. Even against ****s like the Seahags. Remember the feeling guys. It's fun to be the big dog. Moreover, compare that with Reid's pretty even demeanor, and I like where we sit.

2. **** the Philly media for shitting on Hurts. Maybe it's a leak, if so **** that dude. Hurts has been a pro's pro this whole time, while their shit**** staff's all like hur hur lets do designed runs and sneaks all the ****ing time where everyone is trying to hurt you. Nothing bad could happen, right? Herp derp.

Dude is obviously hurt. He doesn't move half as well as he did last year, and his mechanics, especially on the deep sideline stuff is a little off. Dude's hurt - it might be in his confidence a bit, I dunno. But can you imagine shitting all over the dude that took you to the Super Bowl 10 minths ago and has been a straight up Pro the whole ****ing time? Jesus. I guess they did just go through the whole Wentz thing and at this point are probably feeling pretty entitled after 20 years of Reid doing voodoo magic and then Pedersen/Wentz/Big Dick Nick winning the Bowl, shitcanning those ****s and getting Sirianni/Hurts and going to the Bowl. But you know what? **** them. It's hard.

I feel bad for Hurts. Dude seems to get perpetually shit on the second he works himself up to a bit of success. He's not Mahomes, but he's worth sticking with.

3. The point was made about the coaches. I thought the assistants were kind of ****s. But obviously they did a lot of good. It will be interesting to see how all this ages. I was thinking there was a lot of veteran leadership that was driving the boat last year. It'll be interesting to see if any of these guys can reproduce anything.

4. That leads me to the final and most important point. It's ****ing hard to win. It's way ****ing harder to win consistently. We are currently the gold ****ing standard (maybe the best ****ing ever post-free agency/salary cap - we're in the discussion - let that sink in a minute). Nobody is thrilled with the way this year is going (CATCH THE ****ING BALL), but let's bask in the sunlight of the best times in franchise history, and be in the discussion for the greatest team performance in NFL history. Because, my dudes, what we're doing is HARD.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 11:46 AM   #36
In Search of a Life

Too much attention on Hurts and not enough on the overrated as **** Defense.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-23-2023, 11:49 AM   #37
Special Teams ACE!!!

Hurts donut
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2023, 11:53 AM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Too much attention on Hurts and not enough on the overrated as **** Defense.
yeah, after they drafted those Georgia guys I had about enough about hearing "rich get richer," "They'll be unstoppable" "Baby Rhino" blah blah blah.

They're not the unit they were. Much like many great defenses of years past. Defense is hard to reproduce. It just is.

But nope. Hurts. Signed a big contract (that's all voidable so we can field this defense). **** Hurts. He should be more vocal!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 12:12 PM   #39
Choco Favre

Took some time but NFL has caught on to Siriani and he doesn’t have Steichen to bail him out
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2023, 12:21 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Remember the initial whispers about Russ and how the Seattle defense didn't like him? I was one of those people who called the reports insane.

Or hell.. how about Philly's own Carson Wentz, even? How could a humble small school guy have an attitude that makes half the team support the career backup instead? Surely there's just some shit stirring taking place.

These things can be true and not tank a guy's career. I'm not saying Jalen Hurts is going to flunk out like Wentz did, but he IS either going to have to change or the team around him is going to have to learn how to win with whatever this issue is (didn't read the article... don't really care)

Do you believe the whispers about Josh Allen not being as coachable as initially indicated by the media and by his stat surge around his 2nd/3rd/4th year? Do you believe that he has trouble controlling where he sticks his dick much to the consternation of the multiple teammates whose exes he porks? Or that Diggs is secretly sick of having a giant dumbass for a QB?
Wentz and Allen are both cry babies. I believe every negative report on them.

As for Hurts their coach is a douche. You can't bring down Jalen and pretend he isn't having to deal with a glorified frat boy.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 01:09 PM   #41
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
yeah, after they drafted those Georgia guys I had about enough about hearing "rich get richer," "They'll be unstoppable" "Baby Rhino" blah blah blah.

They're not the unit they were. Much like many great defenses of years past. Defense is hard to reproduce. It just is.

But nope. Hurts. Signed a big contract (that's all voidable so we can field this defense). **** Hurts. He should be more vocal!
*shrug*

I'm not here to shit on Hurts, but the criticisms have nothing to do with his personality, how the locker room feels about him, or his work ethic. It IS about whether or not he's vocal enough of a leader.

You can be a reportedly quiet guy and be top of the league at just about any other position. That's how it was for Jamaal Charles and Derrick Johnson.

QB is different. Hurts taking a more vocal presence with the team isn't going to make guys play better, but it might tighten up the chemistry a bit. There really isn't anything else that replaces that kind of on-field general you ride into battle with. You can be the greatest leader of a head coach ever, and a QB who does and says the things he needs to in practice and in games is going to trump your presence each and every time. It's just how it is.

Hurts can change that. And you know what? He probably will.
Old 12-23-2023, 01:13 PM   #42
11-5, baby

Bloating?

Sirianni looks pretty fit.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2023, 01:33 PM   #43
How tall is this thing?

Unfortunately for Sirianni, annoying sideline celebrations and antics don't equate into good coaching.

It's nauseating how many times they cut to this asshat gyrating on the sidelines. Worst camera hound since Gruden.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 03:14 PM   #44
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Unfortunately for Sirianni, annoying sideline celebrations and antics don't equate into good coaching.

It's nauseating how many times they cut to this asshat gyrating on the sidelines. Worst camera hound since Gruden.
Apologies if Q....

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2023, 03:47 PM   #45
MVP

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.