Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2022, 04:53 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Nazeeh Johnson Thread*****

More to come!

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 02:53 PM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Not sure why you're being a cock but anyway would love to hear anything about Nazeeh converting to corner that isn't just you thinking it.
I thought it was sarcasm. Wasn't Sneed a safety that we converted to CB?
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 02-19-2024, 02:57 PM   #47
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Nazeeh was going to play a LOT. If he's healthy, he's another great DB for Spags to use wherever. If somebody else wants to pay Edwards, have at it.
AMEN !!!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 08:47 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Huh?

Edwards had 57% of the snaps on defense this year. Or 621 snaps in total.

To put this into perspective, that is 621 more snaps than Nazeeh Johnson has had on defense for the Chiefs ever. He has literally had ZERO snaps on defense.

How the **** can you deduce that this guy is the main reason Edwards is gone? Lmao
They were raving about how good Nazeeh was playing in preseason when they said he was getting a lot of snaps with the 1s. Maybe you missed that. Maybe you missed how well Conner played, and maybe you missed how well Cook was playing before his ankle injury. I thought I included the names of all 4 of them in my post, but I'll cut & paste it for you. I'll put their names in red so that you can find them more easily:

"This is the main reason I think Edwards is gone. We have Reid, Cook, Conner, and Nazeeh."
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 09:02 PM   #49
MVP

A quick google shows multiple articles saying “Chiefs CB Nazeeh Johnson injured”. So he has no bearing on Mike Edwards’s situation, possibly a little on the sneed situation.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-19-2024, 09:14 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
A quick google shows multiple articles saying “Chiefs CB Nazeeh Johnson injured”. So he has no bearing on Mike Edwards’s situation, possibly a little on the sneed situation.
Did ya check the dates on those articles and watch the tweet that showed him working out? He'll be over a year out from his ACL surgery before our first preseason game.

Again - we have Reid, Cook, Conner, and Nazeeh. Reid, and 3 guys with great potential on rookie deals.

I was 100% in favor of signing Mike Edwards, you can check the thread. I like Mike Edwards. We're not paying Mike Edwards. Somebody will, but it won't be the Kansas City Chiefs.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 09:18 PM   #51
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Did ya check the dates on those articles and watch the tweet that showed him working out? He'll be over a year out from his ACL surgery before our first preseason game.

Again - we have Reid, Cook, Conner, and Nazeeh. Reid, and 3 guys with great potential on rookie deals.

I was 100% in favor of signing Mike Edwards, you can check the thread. I like Mike Edwards. We're not paying Mike Edwards. Somebody will, but it won't be the Kansas City Chiefs.
1st world problems. When you draft well, you can't pay all of your guys what they deserve when their contracts expire.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 02-19-2024, 09:29 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post

Jul 31. My point is he’s playing corner for us not safety like Edwards.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-19-2024, 11:07 PM   #53
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Jul 31. My point is he’s playing corner for us not safety like Edwards.
I'm not Spags, but Nazeeh can play both/either, like LJS and Conner.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 08:56 AM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I'm not Spags, but Nazeeh can play both/either, like LJS and Conner.
Ok but I would think his role as a corner has more bearing on the offseason as a potential LJS replacement than a 3rd safety replacement. JS. And if I remember right he was playing exclusively corner in camp this year.
Old 04-09-2024, 12:08 PM   #55
Baba Ganoush

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 12:14 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Welcome back Nick Allegretti 2.0 and LJS 2.0!
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 01:33 PM   #57
Special Teams ACE!!!

He does an amazing John Madden impression!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.