Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-19-2018, 06:11 AM  
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Chiefs are signing Orlando Scandrick (1-year, $1.5 million)

Last edited by Quesadilla Joe; 08-19-2018 at 06:21 AM..
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:38 AM   #166
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Ragland should never ever play in any type of passing down so he really should have sat that whole game and Murray is just a bum.

O'Daniel not playing when a team throws 60 times is either A he isn't progressing or B the coaches refuse to play a rookie early.

At this point I don't think Armani Watts could be any worse than Murray he is just always out of position, always late.
They're always reluctant to play young guys, save for the young guys that they've drafted super high and are ready day 1. Think Peters, Morse etc.

Seems Andy's M.O is always rely on vets even if they suck.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:40 AM   #167
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Ragland should never ever play in any type of passing down so he really should have sat that whole game and Murray is just a bum.

O'Daniel not playing when a team throws 60 times is either A he isn't progressing or B the coaches refuse to play a rookie early.

At this point I don't think Armani Watts could be any worse than Murray he is just always out of position, always late.
What the **** was this draft even? I thought atleast Nnamdi would be good but he hadn't done much. Veach is going to be Ryan Grigson.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:40 AM   #168
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Interesting notes on O’Daniel. I think he’ll he’ll start seeing more play time around mid season.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:42 AM   #169
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
What the **** was this draft even? I thought atleast Nnamdi would be good but he hadn't done much. Veach is going to be Ryan Grigson.
You mean a rookie 3rd round DL didn't have an immediate impact? I'm shocked.

Veach may or may not be good. But to label him that at this point is, well, pretty Billay.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:45 AM   #170
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
You mean a rookie 3rd round DL didn't have an immediate impact? I'm shocked.

Veach may or may not be good. But to label him that at this point is, well, pretty Billay.
You keep trying to lock horns because I won't suck every players dick nor Veachs. Its year 2 of his regime with not much to show for.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:46 AM   #171
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You keep trying to lock horns because I won't suck every players dick nor Veachs. Its year 2 of his regime with not much to show for.
He's had 1 draft and free agency period.

Condemn all you want.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:48 AM   #172
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

Condemn all you want.
I will continue to do so until he acquires talent on the defense. You and your ilk every week demand Sutton be fired. It is not Bob Sutton that is failing this franchise hes working with shit.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:48 AM   #173
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
I don’t think it’s fair to say last year was Brett Veach’s first year since he didn’t run the draft, free agency or anything.

I will say Scandrick and Erving played well in Pittsburgh, but Speaks and Ragland were awful.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:50 AM   #174
In Search of a Life

Quote:
So you're saying Veachs best acquisition year 1 on the job was a kicker? Oh boy.
He didn’t even have an offseason
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:50 AM   #175
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Hitchens coverage.
Hitchens has a history as a solid coverage backer, going all the way back to college. I'm not worried about Hitchens at all. He didn't play all pre-season and he came from a Marinelli defense. He's going to get better as he adjusts to scheme.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:53 AM   #176
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Condemn all you want.
We didn't get a single starter out of that draft. We didn't even really get a capable backup out of that draft. It's still early but dang, you can't get nothing out of a draft at all for 2 or 3 years. It's Dee Ford-itis and it's killing this defense.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:55 AM   #177
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Hitchens has a history as a solid coverage backer, going all the way back to college. I'm not worried about Hitchens at all. He didn't play all pre-season and he came from a Marinelli defense. He's going to get better as he adjusts to scheme.
I hope you are right. If he improves that aspect this defense can get to about middle of the pack which is all it needs to be. I will say one of the few nice bright spots has been Dee Ford. Hes played very well.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:55 AM   #178
Hockey Town

I don't mind role players being picked but they need to play their roles, not ride the pine,
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:12 AM   #179
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Veach basically drafted Mahomes if you believe Louis Riddick. He is the one who got that ball rolling.

So forgive me if I'm not a Veach hater.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:13 AM   #180
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Way better than Amerson for sure...
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.