Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-20-2020, 06:44 AM  
__

Mock (4/20)

I'm going to try out the Peter King rumor.

Assumptions:

1. The Chiefs pay QB Patrick Mahomes and DT Chris Jones to long-term contracts.

The Selections:

1. WR Henry Ruggs, Alabama

The Chiefs trade their 2021 2nd & 2020 4th to move up 10 spots and draft Ruggs and receive a 2020 6th.

The Chiefs cannot get enough speed and want to form the fastest starting WRs in 2021 in NFL history with Hill, Hardman, and Ruggs. Why build depth, Veach asks himself, when I can trade up like the homerun hitter I am?

2 (Ford). CB Bryce Hall, Virginia

The Chiefs need more ball skills in their secondary, and Hall fits zone defenses very well.

3. OLB Troy Dye, Oregon

The Chiefs play two LBs more than they play two LBs but they still need some talent who can play the WILB effectively in limited reps, with growth going forward to play more consistently. This is a perfect landing spot for Dye, who has the physical gifts to play the position but needs all the coaching Matt House can afford him in 2020.

5. CB Madre Harper, Southern Illinois

The kind of guys NFL GMs draft in droves: every physical trait you need to start but needs some hardcore coaching as he's nowhere near ready to go.

6 (for Ruggs). OT Charlie Heck, North Carolina

Another guy with the athleticism and size you need to start in the NFL, but needs a lot of coaching to round out his abilities.

Roster:

QB: Mahomes, Henne, Shurmur
RB: Williams, Thompson, Williams
FB: Sherman

WR: Hill, Watkins, Hardman, Ruggs, Robinson, Pringle
TE: Kelce, Seals-Jones, Yelder

LT: Fisher, Remmer
LG: Wylie, Rankin
C: Reiter, Allegretti
RG: Duvarney-Tardif, Rankin
RT: Schwartz, Remmer, Heck

DE: Clark, Harris
DT: Jones, Saunders
DT: Nnadi, Pennel
DE: Okafor, Kpassagnon, Speaks

OLB: Dye, O'Daniel
ILB: Hitchens, Niemann
OLB: Wilson

CB: Breeland, Ward, Hall, Fenton, Harper
S: Matthieu, Thornhill, Sorensen, Watts

K: Butker
P: Colquitt
LS: Winchester
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 07:13 AM   #2
MVP

I could live with it.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-20-2020, 10:43 AM   #3
MVP

I really doubt Ruggs is getting past Philly at 21, and even then I don't think he makes it out of the top 15.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2020, 04:05 PM   #4
__

I didn't mention this, but Charlie Heck is Andy Heck's son.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.