Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2018, 03:41 PM   #11956
I’m a Mahomo!

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Dude that was a horrible listen. Fake outrage Jim Rome wannabe. Provided no substance in his little rant.

He likes Mahomes though.

Last edited by KChiefs1; 06-18-2018 at 04:53 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM   #11957
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Dude that was a horrible listen. Fake outrage Jim Rome wannabe. Provided no substance in his little rant.
Yeah but he's a Mahomo so he's good in my book.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2018, 06:05 PM   #11958
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Yeah but he's a Mahomo so he's good in my book.
I said that term in front of my parents this weekend and they loved it.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-18-2018, 06:09 PM   #11959
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
I said that term in front of my parents this weekend and they loved it.
LOL, I love the fact that Alex Only Fans coined the phrase as a derogatory term, but we threw it back at their faces as endearment.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:22 PM   #11960
I’m a Mahomo!

I’m enjoying the people on Twitter who are comparing the Herrera trade to the Alex Smith trade & claiming both teams are in full rebuild mode.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:32 PM   #11961
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I’m enjoying the people on Twitter who are comparing the Herrera trade to the Alex Smith trade & claiming both teams are in full rebuild mode.
That... That's the thing on twitter right now?
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:49 PM   #11962
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

I hope the training camp coverage is good this year with it being Mahomes first full year taking the reigns and all. But I don’t trust the coverage locally. 810 won’t and hasn’t changed since the 90’s. 610 is freaking having Arrowhead Pride the home of fake scouts talk football on their radio station. That’s how bad it is at that station now. It’s depressing. I have nothing against AP, I’ll read anything Chiefs, but my goodness they’re a product of social media today, which is too many people that shouldn’t be heard are heard now. People that don’t matter. I love that you love the Chiefs, but I don’t want to see or hear fake scout Bruce McBruceton from Michigan that is a huge Chiefs fan because of Joe Montana that played football in Junior High do “film reviews” on the Chiefs. That’s awful radio and awful social media. What a horrible sports talk radio market KC is, but that’s what you get with a bottom media market. NFL Network and ESPN will likely be all over the Chiefs training camp though. At least hopefully. It’s compelling, especially with all the hype Mahomes has brought.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:53 PM   #11963
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
I hope the training camp coverage is good this year with it being Mahomes first full year taking the reigns and all. But I don’t trust the coverage locally. 810 won’t and hasn’t changed since the 90’s. 610 is freaking having Arrowhead Pride the home of fake scouts talk football on their radio station. That’s how bad it is at that station now. It’s depressing. I have nothing against AP, I’ll read anything Chiefs, but my goodness they’re a product of social media today, which is too many people that shouldn’t be heard are heard now. People that don’t matter. I love that you love the Chiefs, but I don’t want to see or hear fake scout Bruce McBruceton from Michigan that is a huge Chiefs fan because of Joe Montana that played football in Junior High do “film reviews” on the Chiefs. What a horrible sports talk radio market KC is, but that’s what you get with a bottom media market. NFL Network and ESPN will likely be all over the Chiefs training camp though. At least hopefully. It’s compelling, especially with all the hype Mahomes has brought.
Yep. Same hopes as you. I hope 610 can bring it. I know guys like Binkley would. But they put too many dweebs out there that don't know shit about football, just want to say things to gain/keep attention.

I think NFLN will be all over Chiefs camp. National media loves Mahomes already. Maybe even just as much as local media.

FWIW I'll be up there August 1st at Chiefs camp.
Old 06-18-2018, 10:09 PM   #11964
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
I hope the training camp coverage is good this year with it being Mahomes first full year taking the reigns and all. But I don’t trust the coverage locally. 810 won’t and hasn’t changed since the 90’s. 610 is freaking having Arrowhead Pride the home of fake scouts talk football on their radio station. That’s how bad it is at that station now. It’s depressing. I have nothing against AP, I’ll read anything Chiefs, but my goodness they’re a product of social media today, which is too many people that shouldn’t be heard are heard now. People that don’t matter. I love that you love the Chiefs, but I don’t want to see or hear fake scout Bruce McBruceton from Michigan that is a huge Chiefs fan because of Joe Montana that played football in Junior High do “film reviews” on the Chiefs. That’s awful radio and awful social media. What a horrible sports talk radio market KC is, but that’s what you get with a bottom media market. NFL Network and ESPN will likely be all over the Chiefs training camp though. At least hopefully. It’s compelling, especially with all the hype Mahomes has brought.
Wall O' Text
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-18-2018, 10:21 PM   #11965
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Wall O' Text
Sorry I’m on my phone lol. Love you
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-18-2018, 10:27 PM   #11966
In Search of a Life

Get all your insights right here on CP.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-18-2018, 11:01 PM   #11967
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Get all your insights right here on CP.
😂😂
Old 06-18-2018, 11:07 PM   #11968
In Search of a Life

Should get a CP show on 610 and have Sweets host it.
Old 06-18-2018, 11:46 PM   #11969
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Should get a CP show on 610 and have Sweets host it.
Get the Alex Smith fans to host it. It’ll air from 1-4.
Old 06-18-2018, 11:53 PM   #11970
Consuming CP souls

Arrowhead Pride? That site is an abomination.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.