Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-14-2014, 04:04 PM   #2
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I like that Ward didn't turn good again even though they started hinting that way. They didn't kill him either, so of course they can always bring him back.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes. There might be redemption for him next season -- perhaps involving Skye, when her inner "monster" is unleashed -- but it would have been too easy to have him turn on Garrett and kill him and then everything be OK to end this season. Glad they're holding back on that.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:41 PM   #3
Don't Tease Me

sounds like Skye is going to turn evil(Madame Hydra?)
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:10 PM   #4
Veteran

I've seen speculation that
Spoiler!
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:23 PM   #5
Back again, again.

I think that speculation is correct. They can time that out easily.
Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:51 PM   #6
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
I think that speculation is correct. They can time that out easily.
I WANT that to be where they go but that seems REALLY ambitious for the TV show to tackle.
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:44 PM   #7
oxymoron

I wish I had some idea what Garrett and Coulson were drawing. Something Kree? Is Skye going to start?
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:53 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I wish I had some idea what Garrett and Coulson were drawing. Something Kree? Is Skye going to start?
No idea. Or why Skye hansn't seen the ultimate clarity or whatever.

But that's why we'll all tune in this fall.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:15 AM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Lots of theories here I found interesting...

http://screenrant.com/agents-of-shie...ale-explained/

Spoiler!

Loved the finale. The final Garrett scene was awesome. Samuel L. Jackson was great too. Definitely looking forward to next season.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:42 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post

Spoiler!

Loved the finale. The final Garrett scene was awesome. Samuel L. Jackson was great too. Definitely looking forward to next season.
I thought when Coulson offed Garrett it was outof this world hilarious.

Great episode that ended a decent turned excellent series.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:20 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:

The final Garrett scene was awesome.
heh, that was flat out brilliant. The way it played upon our perceived cliches of how these things usually play out. I even did a after he put on that suit. Then the ending with Coulson. Just perfect.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:21 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
heh, that was flat out brilliant. The way it played upon our perceived cliches of how these things usually play out. I even did a after he put on that suit. Then the ending with Coulson. Just perfect.
I agree with this. Looked to be another cliched "omg, he's still alive" and then boom, he's dead!
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2014, 08:59 AM   #13
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:

Spoiler!

I assume the show will be back after Guardians of the Galaxy. If they are going the Kree route, that would time up well, as the villain in Guardians is a bad-ass Kree.

In leading up to Avengers 2, it will be interesting how they fill in the backstory for Ultron, given AntMan (his creator in the comics) will not be introduced into the MCU yet. I assume they will tie it in with Stark somehow but they could also go the alien route, and since the Kree are super-advanced, they could be tied in.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-15-2014, 03:45 PM   #14
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
I assume the show will be back after Guardians of the Galaxy.
Guardians is early August if I remember right. My guess is they won't connect them at all, since the movie will be old news by the premiere date, but who knows.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2014, 05:04 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Guardians is early August if I remember right. My guess is they won't connect them at all, since the movie will be old news by the premiere date, but who knows.
8/1

I was expecting (hoping) GotG to be completely away from Earth. I'm guessing there won't be much of a tie in to SHIELD, other than the "official" introduction of the Kree.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.