Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 08:43 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Wanya Morris Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2023 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:44 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Great pick
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:45 PM   #3
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Doesn't look fat enough
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:45 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Nice. Niang, Tega-Wanogho, Morris.

There's a starting RT there somewhere. Maybe a swing tackle too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:45 PM   #5
Pessimistically optimistic.

Not even Brittany will be able to touch Mahomes with this offensive line.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:45 PM   #6
It's just a ride.

in for a fattie to protect captain mahomes. this draft is now complete
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:45 PM   #7
MVP

Not who I expected once again with Dawand Jones on the board.

I like the looks of him but I wonder why we needed to trade up for him
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:45 PM   #8

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:46 PM   #9

Old 04-28-2023, 08:46 PM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Hmmm....

Can't say I'm a huge fan of that one. I feel like Morris has been on their radar most of the draft season but I just don't see a lot of 'there' there. Feels more like a 4th rounder to me and I think I see at least 3 OL on the board right now I like more.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:46 PM   #11
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Dane Brugler scouting report:

Quote:
STRENGTHS: Exceptional size and athleticism ... above-average arm length and one of the longest wingspans of any prospect in the class ... quick out of his stance and moves well to get into position ... above-average body control in his pass sets, bending his knees and extending his reach to mirror rushers ... shifts his weight well to recover after initially overextending himself ... flashes natural shock in his hands when his punch is on schedule ... looks to finish with physicality ... uses his lateral agility in the run game to reach three-techniques and execute on the move ... rangy puller with good vision to find his fit ... has starting experience at both left and right tackle.

WEAKNESSES: Continuous leverage problems ... his base narrows versus power, negating his anchor ... uses a giant hop back when attempting to settle bull rushers, constricting the pocket ... his punch is often tardy or wide, leaving his hands outside the blocker’s frame ... rushers are able to set him up and he struggles to stay balanced versus rush sequencing ... inconsistent body balance after contact ... needs to rely more on his body to shield run lanes ... suffered a partially torn labrum in his hip in high school and had surgery following his freshman season at Tennessee (January 2020); left the TCU game and his left arm was in a sling postgame (October 2020); suffered a grade 2 right hamstring injury when running the 40-yard dash at the combine (March 2023) ... NFL teams will examine his minor off-field incidents: was named as the defendant in a small-claims dispute after he was evicted from his apartment (August 2022); was caught on camera punching a field- storming TCU fan after a game (October 2022); served a two-game suspension to start the 2022 season (academics).

SUMMARY: A one-year starter at Oklahoma, Morris lined up at right tackle in offensive coordinator Jeff Lebby’s up-tempo, RPO-based scheme. A former five-star recruit and left tackle at Tennessee, he served as Anton Harrison’s backup at left tackle in 2021 before becoming the starter on the right side in 2022. An above- average athlete for his size, Morris displays outstanding body control and weight distribution in his movements (both pass sets and run blocking). However, his rhythm starts to fall apart at contact because his upper and lower halves are often doing two different things at the same time, leaving him off-balance. Overall, Morris has NFL starting talent with his frame, length and athletic traits, but he looks like a completely different player when his leverage and technique fall apart. If he learns to become more fundamentally sound, he can lock down a swing tackle role in the NFL and eventually become a starter.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:47 PM   #12
11-5, baby

Former 5 star.

Nice athlete.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:47 PM   #13
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Nice. Niang, Tega-Wanogho, Morris.

There's a starting RT there somewhere. Maybe a swing tackle too.
Man I told you!

I told you Morris over Freeland in one of your last projections lol
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:47 PM   #14
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post

I think Reid may be done with the lumbering giants at tackle on this offense
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:47 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post

Dawand Jones would be a shitty fit and that's why you don't make the picks
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote