Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:52 PM   #796
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

This game will be Saleh vs Reid. This is all you have to know.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:55 PM   #797
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
This game will be Saleh vs Reid. This is all you have to know.

So you think Shanahan and his 2nd ranked offense against the Chiefs 26th ranked defense against the run won't have any effect on the outcome of the game? ��
ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:57 PM   #798
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Sorry to disappoint.

Just have a regular 9-5 that barely gets me by. And whatever extra money I have, I’m saving up to take my daughter to her first game. Nothing fancy about me. Just work hard to get the bare minimum in life.
You don't disappoint me, other than your choice of fandom.

Still plenty of time to come on over to the side of the good guys. Plenty of room on the bandwagon. You'd fit right in...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:58 PM
rabblerouser
This message has been deleted by rabblerouser.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:59 PM   #799
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
You don't disappoint me, other than your choice of fandom.

Still plenty of time to come on over to the side of the good guys. Plenty of room on the bandwagon. You'd fit right in...

I’d fit right in??? I’m not overweight tho.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-20-2020, 11:59 PM   #800
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin View Post
So you think Shanahan and his 2nd ranked offense against the Chiefs 26th ranked defense against the run won't have any effect on the outcome of the game? ��
Nope. Because that 26th ranked run defense literally doesn't exist anymore. But if it makes you feel better to think we still are the 26th ranked run D, have at it. Just don't be disappointed if they don't play like it come Feb. 2.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:00 AM   #801
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Nope. Because that 26th ranked run defense literally doesn't exist anymore. But if it makes you feel better to think we still are the 26th ranked run D, have at it. Just don't be disappointed if they don't play like it come Feb. 2.

I don’t think he’d be disappointed. I think y’all will be if they play like the 26th ranked defense.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-21-2020, 12:01 AM   #802
SuperBowl or bust

These are from December 1st and on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
**** Baltimore.

**** NE.

**** Buffalo.

This Chiefs team is going to win out
1 more game

Quote:
Last years defense was stupid and untalented.

This years defense is smart and more talented at arguably every position over last years defense.

This Chiefs team is going to be a bunch of ****ing savages the rest of the way.

SAVAGES.
Savages

Quote:
**** Baltimore. We kicked their ass till we took the foot off the gas in the 4th quarter. 30-13 with 13 minutes left. **** em.

**** New England. We’re about to beat them convincingly Sunday.

This bunch of savages in KC is going to win the ****ing Super Bowl.
Baltimore wasn’t ready enough for Tennessee

Quote:
**** Baltimore.

**** NE.

**** SF.

**** NO.

**** GB.

**** Seattle.

The Savages from KC are going to win the Super Bowl.
Believe
Quote:
It doesn’t matter how the seedlings fall.

These red and gold savages are going to rape and pillage every team that tries to get between them and their trophy.

These guys are earning Super Bowl rings this season.
Rings
Quote:
Anybody thinking this Chiefs team is going to ease up after “an emotional win” hasn’t been paying attention.

This Chiefs squad is LOCKED IN and Denver is flat out scared of us.

Denver is going to come out with lots of energy and will be flying around the first 10 minutes. Then, they will go down 2 scores by the middle of the second quarter and won’t have that same energy.

They are going to get punched in the mouth 3-4 times and will start to play on their heels and show fear.

This is going to be a 3 score Chiefs lead in the 4th and Denver is goi g to leave KC deflated of any energy they got from the Houston game.

We all know it.

These Chiefs aren’t losing another game till next November at the earliest.
Quote:
The savages of KC aren’t going to lose again this season.

I said it right after the Titans game and I meant it.

It’s a shame we didn’t have Pennel all season.
Quote:
Baltimore is overrated.

The Chiefs are winning it all this year and won’t lose again till next November.
Quote:
We match up well with the nfc squads, too.

These savages on the way to winning it all.
Quote:
I can’t believe anyone is worried about the possibility of playing the Titans.

We would beat them by multiple scores.
Quote:
Quit acting like a bitch.

KC is winning it ALL.

Act like it.
Quote:
We would win by that much if we were banged up and they got some luck.

If Fuller plays it might be a 10 point KC win.

Without Fuller, KC by 20.
Quote:
I said it right after the Titans loss.

These savages in KC wouldn’t lose again till next November.

Here we are...6 wins later and 3 wins from winning it all.

LETS GOOOOO
Quote:
Shudddupp bitch were gonna destroy the Texans.

Believe
Quote:
This Chiefs team is going to be the next Dynasty, man.

All the bad luck this team has had with QBs for decades meant that eventually the law of averages would kick in and we would get an amazing QB and that’s exactly what happened.

We’ve had the ABSOLUTE WORST luck in big playoff games in the past. We all know that. Every year there has been a fluke.

Those days are over. The law of averages is going to kick in for us for a few years. Buckle up cause these savages aren’t going to lose again till well into next season. Enjoy the ride while it’s here.

We deserve the amazing ride we’re gonna get the next 15 years.
Quote:
We are used to having big leads in the playoffs and choking them away and losing.

This is the year that gets reversed and we get behind big early in the game and make a huge comeback.

This team has heart.
Quote:
It’s gonna be worth paying the premium to see the celebration after the win.

And the presentation of the Lamar Hunt trophy.

Arrowhead is going to be electric.
It’s gonna be a great SB, but KCs destiny is winning this one.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:03 AM   #803
left blank intentionally

Quote:
I’d fit right in??? I’m not overweight tho.
Neither am I.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:04 AM   #804
left blank intentionally

Quote:
That 26th ranked run defense is going to pound the 9ers 2nd ranked running game harder than the last time Jimmy G got pounded at a Palo Alto bathhouse, "friend".
Old 01-21-2020, 12:18 AM   #805
Starter

Quote:
Agreed.

Difference is, I think he's going to get it. We've got some fresh legs in the backfield...
If the Chiefs can protect Mahomes against a 49er defense that just recently became healthy two weeks ago and allow him to throw the ball then it will be a very difficult game for the 49ers to win.

If the Chiefs defense can stop the 2nd best scoring offense in the league then YES the Chiefs will win another Lombardi Trophy.

The Chief's have fresh legs in the backfield? I hope the Chiefs decide to run the ball. But that won't happen. Andy will throw the ball and try to beat the 49ers with the speed of his WR's.

This game will either be very close or the 49ers will win by 15+. IMO.

It all depends on if the Chiefs Defense is able to handle the Shanahan offense.
ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:44 AM   #806
Starter

Quote:
I don’t think he’d be disappointed. I think y’all will be if they play like the 26th ranked defense.
I just can't see the Chiefs stopping the 49ers run game . And if they should then George Kittle Emanuel Sanders along with Deebo Samuels comes into play.

Pretty sure the Chiefs and the AFC West have not seen anything like these 13-3 Kyle Shanahan 49ers . A team that went 13-3 and lost those 3 games on the final play of the game.

They have no idea.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:47 AM   #807
In Search of a Life

Clark said something after the game and was like we held Henry to what 65 yards rushing and a reporter said 69 and Clark’s is like that’s not bad. That’s not bad at all for the 26th rush defense.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:55 AM   #808
Starter

Quote:
Neither am I.
You’re not?? I thought everyone from KC i looks like Andy Reid.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:58 AM   #809
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Clark said something after the game and was like we held Henry to what 65 yards rushing and a reporter said 69 and Clark’s is like that’s not bad. That’s not bad at all for the 26th rush defense.
That's not bad at all.

Arthur Smith is no Kyle Shanahan.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 01:03 AM   #810
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I just can't see the Chiefs stopping the 49ers run game . And if they should then George Kittle Emanuel Sanders along with Deebo Samuels comes into play.

Pretty sure the Chiefs and the AFC West have not seen anything like these 13-3 Kyle Shanahan 49ers . A team that went 13-3 and lost those 3 games on the final play of the game.

They have no idea.
Niners lost to the Ravens.

And what you and your buddy there are spouting, we just heard the same exact arguments from the HOU fantrolls as well as the TEN fantrolls.

"Your crappy Chiefs 26th ranked run defense can't stop our running game." HOU ran for less than 70 yards. 8th best running attack in the NFL.

"King Henry is going to run for 300 yards against your crappy run defense. You have no idea." 69 yards. 3rd best running attack in the NFL.

We stopped Dalvin Cook when he was the best runner in the league. Less than 70 yards.

Since week 11 the Chiefs have given up less than 96 yards rushing per game, good enough for 11th or something in the league.

But it's not just the stat line. Our defense makes adjustments. By the end of the 2nd quarter, they have your run game figured out. They plug holes. And they'll start anticipating where you want to run.

But don't take my word for it. Don't even look at the stat line for the last 10 Chiefs games. Watch them in the second half of every game for the last two months. They've stoned the 3rd, 6th, 8th, 13th best running attacks in the NFL in recent weeks. Taken their primary method for gaining yards completely away from them. Left them in unfamiliar territory.

That's what they're going to do to your running game.

And then Pat will take apart your secondary.

P.S. Sanders was a Bronco. We've seen him for years. No one in Chiefs Kingdom is scared of Sanders. We know exactly how to beat the brakes off that guy.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote