Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:46 PM   #391
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I kind of like the city survival scenes. Building hopping, scavenging, etc.

Me too. A nice respite from the woods.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:47 PM   #392
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
No love for Dale?
No. Absolutely no love for Dale.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2014, 07:20 PM   #393
You gotta kill a few people

I also don't give two shits about any of the characters. Any one of them could die next week and I wouldn't care.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2014, 07:25 PM   #394
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Really? Wow. I'd suspect you're in the minority. Most viewers will connect with and care about the characters - they invest in the show. If you don't care about the characters, why watch? I'm not trying to be an ass, I genuinely want to know. Just to see how everything goes down?

I absolutely care about the characters. When Herschel died last season - even though I knew it was coming - I was upset. I was especially upset watching Rick have to put down Sophia at the end of season 2 - I didn't feel for Sophia, but was upset by Rick having to do it. I was upset by Merle's death, and even Andrea (even though i was glad she was gone). I was upset for Carol when she had to put down Lizzie.

All because I care about the characters.
I couldn't agree more with this, as with about 99% of the things you say about this show. I originally watched the show just because it seemed interesting. However, I think it was something you said about the comics that got me immersed with the story. I actually bough Compemdium 1&2 because of you, believe it or not.
I haven't had time to read the last few issues, (left off where Carl was on his way to be a blacksmith with Negan in the slammer) but you've got a great way of bringing a different aspect to the show and I always look forward to your comments here.
I have really started to like Tyreese the most. He's going to be Ricks moral compass pretty soon I think. I Also hope Carol takes Andrea's spot as the badass sniper, (sans being Ricks new wife). I see the show starting to steer more and more towards the comics now. Eventually it will surpass the comics storyline and I wonder what they'll do then, you know? Will the comic adopt the shows story or will they go completely different ways? I, for one hope for the latter.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:56 AM   #395
Under the Sofa

The Urban survival stuff on this show is so bad ass. Watching Carol set up shop in that building was awesome. I wonder if the Hospital battle is going to be as lopsided as the church battle was.
salame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-19-2014, 10:59 AM   #396
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by salame View Post
The Urban survival stuff on this show is so bad ass. Watching Carol set up shop in that building was awesome. I wonder if the Hospital battle is going to be as lopsided as the church battle was.
I wouldn't be surprised to see that go pretty wrong since the mid season break is coming up.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2014, 01:01 PM   #397
Down with Nino Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by salame View Post
The Urban survival stuff on this show is so bad ass. Watching Carol set up shop in that building was awesome.
I love that part of the show but they show so little of it. I understand that don't want to devote a lot of time to it but I do enjoy that part moreso than a lot of the other stuff they show.
OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:31 PM   #398
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
I wouldn't be surprised to see that go pretty wrong since the mid season break is coming up.
I agree. They may have the cops outmanned and outgunned but they still need to figure out a way to get up to them in the building. I doubt that will be very easy.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-20-2014, 11:51 AM   #399
Under the Sofa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
I'm wondering if the mid season finale either shows Aaron or that BIIIIIG herd comes into atlanta while they are fighting.
salame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-20-2014, 01:40 PM   #400
Stay positive, don't give up

Mid season finales annoy me...hate the wait
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:33 PM   #401
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
I agree. They may have the cops outmanned and outgunned but they still need to figure out a way to get up to them in the building. I doubt that will be very easy.
Noah knows a back way in, but since he and Beth escaped that way the hospital cops may have locked down/posted a guard on that route.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2014, 06:52 PM   #402
Cast Iron Jedi

Old 11-20-2014, 07:10 PM   #403
MFIC

I find these 10x funnier when they use "Coral" instead of "Carl"

Last edited by Gadzooks; 11-20-2014 at 07:17 PM..
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:21 PM   #404
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Mid season finales annoy me...hate the wait
Agreed. Some terrible shit there. So annoying.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:50 PM   #405
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

- when it comes to making puns funny, the universe always seems to find a way!!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.