Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2018, 05:53 PM   #2
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
There's other ways to teach a kid than a good ass-whoopin'.

Like i said, maybe i'm just lucky, but i find that approaching the situation like he's a man, and treating your boy like he has the maturity to understand the conversation he's about to have, gets the point across better.

He realizes he ****ed up. He realizes he's going to be punished. But he also walks away with the positivity of knowing that his fate is in his own hands.

That's not to say i don't do my share of raising my voice, expressing anger/disappointment and throwing out some, "you're gonna get your ass kicked if you keep that shit up" threats.

Violent, physical pain just isn't necessary. The fear/threat of is generally enough.

Idk, maybe i'm just lucky and my kid is just wired well enough to not need bruises and blood to get the point.
This.

When a 6 ft, 200+ lb NFL RB is hitting a four year old with a stick with enough force to leave the kid covered in bruises/cuts, that can only be described as child abuse.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 06:32 PM   #3
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
This.

When a 6 ft, 200+ lb NFL RB is hitting a four year old with a stick with enough force to leave the kid covered in bruises/cuts, that can only be described as child abuse.
Pretty much this.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.