Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 02:21 AM  
Banned

So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...

Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:22 AM   #151
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
When you all hit it big, it sounds like this will be the best fanduel ad ever.
"Meet a group of 50 white dudes with goatees and bald heads who on an internet message board decided they were going to have fun and develop their bromance. Now, they are all millionaires who are 6'4", 230, run a 4.3 40, and have smoking hot wives thanks to FanDuel."
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-25-2015, 09:22 AM   #152
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Clay got a 30 day vacation.
Shocking?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:22 AM   #153
Supporter

Hootie and Clay are gone?

Royals will sweep the Mets and Chiefs are about to win 4 in a row.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:23 AM   #154
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Clay got a 30 day vacation.
Did not know that. I've been AFK for the most part of the past month.

Thank you, kind senator.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:24 AM   #155
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
What the **** guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.
This is one of the things I hate most about this place.

It's supposedly 'like a neighborhood bar,' only 6 months from now I'll be in a conversation and it turns into a hysterical 'how can you take his side on ANYTHING'

Like I was supposed to know 'he' [whomever the he is at that particular time] had been off butt****ing 'her' [whomever the offended party is] best friend in the bathroom a while back.

I'm lucky to keep track of who changes their name tag whenever they're off to do a rail of coke.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:25 AM   #156
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
"Meet a group of 50 white dudes with goatees and bald heads who on an internet message board decided they were going to have fun and develop their bromance. Now, they are all millionaires who are 6'4", 230, run a 4.3 40, and have smoking hot wives thanks to FanDuel."
Stop trying to get my hopes up again.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:25 AM   #157
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
If it's the big CC drama, there is NO ONE to blame for that but CC. no one would know it if he hadn't told them. It's not like they say names or anything at least afaik.

Silly to give your enemy ammo then the enemy getting banned every time using it.

It was his responsibility to keep it a "secret".

And CC seems like a baiter too. He gets drunk and comes here to push buttons sometimes.

And Hootie is really one of the worst posters here but it's not fun watching someone bait the idiot and then get him kicked off.
This. **** that drunk bitch CC. Bring back Hootie. This is ridiculous
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:25 AM   #158
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey View Post
ESPN might do a 30 for 30 on the whole thing.

"What if I told you..."
I'd certainly watch it. It could be the best one ever.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:26 AM   #159
BAMF

Lol
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:28 AM   #160
Cheat Death

I don't give a **** that hootie is banned at all, and crush him all you want about the way he's handled the whole Fanduel thing, but I thought he did a fairly decent job of trying his best to avoid the CC stuff that was brought up by bosschief and ran with by CC.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:30 AM   #161
Let's get a snack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I guess so, or a good shock collar.

I don't know much about this whole Fanduel thing you guys got into, but when I saw a few of the posts about it and picked up who was involved (Hootie, self proclaimed betting guru) I knew it wouldn't end well.

So from what I can gather 50 people went in on this thing at $100 a pop? I tried to follow one of BigRedChief's quotes in there to look around and see what happened and I can't even get in there.

What the **** guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.
As far as I can tell, I don't think anyone was in this to "get rich". It was more about having fun and making Sunday a little bit more interesting.

There was an immediate clashing of ideas and egos and the fun and money dwindled after week one.

Having said that I definitely got my moneys worth.
mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:31 AM   #162
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss View Post
This. **** that drunk bitch CC. Bring back Hootie. This is ridiculous
Yep.

Cc brings nothing but drunk drama
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:31 AM   #163
Life is changing..

CC?

ChiefsCoalition?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:32 AM   #164
Life is changing..

Joke.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:32 AM   #165
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Yep.

Cc brings nothing but drunk drama
Mission accomplished it seems.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread