Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2015, 06:37 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

15K penis's examined. How do you measure up?

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...age-penis-size

This study seems to contradict the fact that every male on Chiefs Planet is packing serious length and girth. Poll is private.

Cliff notes:
The average flaccid penis was found to be 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) long, whereas the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) in length.

Only 5 men out of every 100 have an erect penis longer than 16 cm (6.3 inches).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, a study which may lay to rest some of the lingering fallacies about penis size and alleviate the woes shared by many men worldwide. According to new research, the average erect penis length is just over 13 centimeters, or around 5 inches. Furthermore, there’s no strong association between foot size and penis length, so women can stop judging men by the size of their shoes. You can read the entire study in BJU International.

Although many compare themselves to the “average” penis size, what this figure actually is has been surprisingly difficult to determine. As pointed out by Science, that’s mainly because most studies have relied on self-reporting, which isn’t very accurate. To get around this problem and obtain a more reliable data set, a team of U.K. researchers decided to compile measurements taken by health professionals who followed a standardized measuring procedure. They included both girth (the circumference at the base or the middle) and length (pubic bone to the tip of the glans) measurements from 20 different studies, which totaled 15,521 men from various countries across the world. And the results will be music to the ears of many.

The average flaccid penis was found to be 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) long, whereas the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) in length. In terms of girth, the average circumference of a flaccid penis turned out to be 9.31 cm (3.66 inches), and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one. Furthermore, those at extreme ends of the spectrum were found to be much less common. For example, only 5 men out of every 100 have an erect penis longer than 16 cm (6.3 inches).

When they looked for correlations with other body features, such as testicular size, weight or foot size, no strong or consistent associations were found. Although they couldn’t find any significant evidence for a relationship between penis size and race, they note that conclusions can’t be drawn since the vast majority of measurements were from Caucasians.
So what’s the take home message? Men, don’t be so hard on yourself as what you see on the TV or in magazines is not an accurate representation of the average penis. But if you’re concerned, make sure you’re measuring correctly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does Size matter?
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and...really-matter0

Humans are, in general, very conscious of their appearance. If we’re not sucking in our bellies for photographs we’re fixing our hair or hitting the gym for that extra round butt. Guys are also faced with the age old question: does size really matter?

You’ll be pleased to know that humans have the biggest penis of any primate both in terms of absolute size and relative proportion. High five.

But do men need bigger penises? What do women say? Does your package make you more or less attractive, or affect partner satisfaction? Check out this 3 minute video from AsapSCIENCE for some interesting facts and studies on the topic:

Last edited by BigRedChief; 03-04-2015 at 01:12 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:56 PM   #256
He's Mahomie!

Thank God!
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:59 PM   #257
Mostly Ignored

You know, I would call BS on all this big cock braggery, but the one cock I saw in a Arrowhead Stadium bathroom was ****ing huge.

I wasn't purposely looking either. I had just turned around from using the urinal and a drunk dude was stumbling towards the urinal. He had whipped his Johnson out on his way to it. My guess is partly because he was drunk and partly because he was proud of it. Can't say I blame him. If mine was that size, I'd be whipping it out everywhere. And I would have already pm'ed hootie pics.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:00 PM   #258
Mostly Ignored

I capitalized Johnson purposely. When it's that size, it warrants capitalization.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:33 PM   #259
Go Beavers!

Shit, at this point in time, I'm just glad everything still works.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:35 PM   #260
Fight, build, win!

The old piss troughs at Arrowhead you gotta go really bad. They are all full except an opening between 2 black guys. Do you?

A) Bow your head in shame and walk out.

B) Walk over to the sink and pretend to wash hands until they finish.

C) Squeeze in like you belong as the CP poll indicates.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:41 PM   #261
Mahomes or GTFO

We must be one hung fan base.

Raiders fans are packing the most meat though.

Get it? Haha. It's funny because they're black.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:45 PM   #262
Don't Be A Dick

When asked about examining 15,000 penises Clayton replied with "dude, it was the greatest job I ever had."

Now Clayton has "come" across "hard" times. The job market has "suffered from shrinkage" and the hours that were once "long" are now "shriveled" up.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:46 PM   #263
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
The old piss troughs at Arrowhead you gotta go really bad. They are all full except an opening between 2 black guys. Do you?

A) Bow your head in shame and walk out.

B) Walk over to the sink and pretend to wash hands until they finish.

C) Squeeze in like you belong as the CP poll indicates.
Dude. I'd climb on their shoulders if I had to piss bad enough.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:54 PM   #264
Needs more middle fingers

Im honestly not surprised most here are reporting higher than 5". No, i don't believe the majority are lying. 5" seems really ****ing small.

Im a small dude in stature (5-9") and even my dick is bigger than that.

I don't think the poll is inaccurate. Maybe some are lying, but i doubt most are.

5"...that's a small dick....
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:13 PM   #265
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Im honestly not surprised most here are reporting higher than 5". No, i don't believe the majority are lying. 5" seems really ****ing small.

Im a small dude in stature (5-9") and even my dick is bigger than that.

I don't think the poll is inaccurate. Maybe some are lying, but i doubt most are.

5"...that's a small dick....
What is the specs for measuring a dick? That may be whats throwing all. Being a land surveyor we are experts in measurements but we need some guidelines.
Oh and by the way surveyors do measure up!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:16 PM   #266
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
What is the specs for measuring a dick? That may be whats throwing all. Being a land surveyor we are experts in measurements but we need some guidelines.
Oh and by the way surveyors do measure up!
Shrug. I go from the top of the base. 5"x3" seems pretty small. If you measure from the nutsack, then you probably end up with an extra inch or two.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:16 PM   #267
Happy Easter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Wait, there's a bad curve?
Curves can hurt.Ya' know one that makes like the letter "C"? It's like doing it with Captain Hook. Know what I mean?
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:25 PM   #268
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
there were like 5 guys on my shitty football team in high school who ran "4.2" 40s

you know

because those high school football coach stop watches are so accurate (and they aren't trying to build up a false sense of confidence into these kids)

I don't think anyone realizes how fast a ****ing 4.7 40 is ... let alone a Chris Johnson 4.24
Yep. My school's "4.28" RB lasted one year of D1 ball. The SPARQ camps are doing a better job of getting accurate electronic times out there. Wasn't long ago that everybody was reported as having a 4.3-4.5
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:31 PM   #269
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss View Post
Yep. My school's "4.28" RB lasted one year of D1 ball. The SPARQ camps are doing a better job of getting accurate electronic times out there. Wasn't long ago that everybody was reported as having a 4.3-4.5

Whats this got to do with dick size.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:34 PM   #270
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
oh it all works. Even teenie weenie.

Not Native tho.
Can't have sex with Native.

Normal people bottom out.

If you have a really big penis and we're about to get intimate you should just tell me and we'll high five take some selfies and go our separate ways.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.