Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:32 AM   #166
Mostly Ignored

lolololol....my wife and I just lost it to both of y'all.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:02 AM   #167
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

You can't be "slightly alcoholic".

At least I can't be.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:41 AM   #168
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson View Post

Nice Roast. I love the beginning of your roast aside from where you mention MileHighMania as tolerable. The more posts I read from that dude, the more I wonder if he should be part of Howard Stern's wack pack.

I likely would have gone some route of making fun of the girls Vailpass claims to bring around his place, so your roast is much better than I could have done.

Vailpass is a solid poster.
Yeah. Nice roast. I agree that it needed to mention his infamous percocet pool parties with grade A Arizona talent in order to really capture Vailpass 2.0.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:45 AM   #169
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I no longer live or die with each game.

It's entertainment that I enjoy.
Interesting. Once I got rid of the "live or die with each game" aspect, I realized that I don't even really like football.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:39 PM   #170
Consuming CP souls

Gotta mention his hot tub hoggin!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #171
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I no longer live or die with each game.

It's entertainment that I enjoy.
This. Sometimes I enjoy the gallows humor at playoff losses while they are happening as much as when we do well.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:03 PM   #172
Special Teams ACE!!!

Sorry, been a bit busy lately.

I'll put in two roasts tonight to try to put things back on schedule.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:56 PM   #173
Special Teams ACE!!!

46. KC Tattoo

Given KC Tattoo's butthurted response to the last time he got roasted, I'm going to do his roast in spoiler brackets. KC Tattoo, if you don't want to suffer the butthurt of last time, then just don't click on the spoiler tab. You'll be safe that way.

Okay, here it goes.

KC Tattoo matters a lot.
Spoiler!

If I could reach out and hug KC Tattoo, I would
Spoiler!

We should all call KC Tattoo our friend
Spoiler!

KC Tattoo is #1
Spoiler!

Last edited by RealSNR; 08-06-2014 at 08:02 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:58 PM   #174
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Interesting. Once I got rid of the "live or die with each game" aspect, I realized that I don't even really like football.
The Chiefs keep doing the same ****ing bullshit they've been doing for 25 years.

I've lost interest until they draft a legitimate QB in the first round.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:21 PM   #175
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
The Chiefs keep doing the same ****ing bullshit they've been doing for 25 years.

I've lost interest until they draft a legitimate QB in the first round.
So if a lower round QB turned out to be great for KC, ala Tom Brady for NE, you wouldn't have any interest in the team?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:24 PM   #176
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
So if a lower round QB turned out to be great for KC, ala Tom Brady for NE, you wouldn't have any interest in the team?
Yeah that will happen.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:30 PM   #177
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
Yeah that will happen.
That's why it's a hypothetical question. Answer it. Or are you waiting for someone more creative to post an answer to the question on reddit so you can post it and try to pass it off as your own.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:13 PM   #178
Banned

I think I'd have shot myself by now if we drafted everyone's favorite first round QB and spent the last 7 years going from Sanchez to Geno.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:14 PM   #179
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
I think I'd have shot myself by now if we drafted everyone's favorite first round QB and spent the last 7 years going from Sanchez to Geno.
Yeah going to AFC Championship games sucks.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:26 PM   #180
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
46. KC Tattoo

Given KC Tattoo's butthurted response to the last time he got roasted, I'm going to do his roast in spoiler brackets. KC Tattoo, if you don't want to suffer the butthurt of last time, then just don't click on the spoiler tab. You'll be safe that way.

Okay, here it goes.

KC Tattoo matters a lot.
Spoiler!

If I could reach out and hug KC Tattoo, I would
Spoiler!

We should all call KC Tattoo our friend
Spoiler!

KC Tattoo is #1
Spoiler!
Meh 4 1/2 Pooties.

Not butthurt at all and maybe disappointed for that.

Really you can do better roast for me. I turn 40 this month I'm a man I can take it.

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.