Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 03-19-2011, 12:01 PM  
Supporter

Later, Chiefsplanet

The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:24 AM   #2206
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
He started a company manufacturing Jesus Juice and has been busy settling lawsuits with Michael Jackson's estate.
I stand corrected.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:05 AM   #2207
You Sweetie!

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:45 AM   #2208
In Search of a Life

What a whining bitch he was.
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:09 PM   #2209
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
Just wanna say I hate no one!!!
This is how I choose to remember Madmax. Peaceful journey.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:51 PM   #2210
**** SOC & **** YOU

I guess when he said... "later", he actually meant he would be back later.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....&postcount=123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm struggling to find the right response, so I suppose this will do:

The Queen of Mean is back. How's Hollywood?
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #2211
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Now we need Mr. FAX back.
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:56 PM   #2212
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_capone View Post
I guess when he said... "later", he actually meant he would be back later.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....&postcount=123

The Queen of Mean is back. How's Hollywood?
Thread bumping twat.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:58 PM   #2213
Phobia

Are we seriously going to do this every time an old thread gets bumped? There's nothing wrong with this bump nor was there anything wrong with BL's bump earlier today.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #2214
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Thread bumping twat.
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #2215
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Are we seriously going to do this every time an old thread gets bumped? There's nothing wrong with this bump nor was there anything wrong with BL's bump earlier today.
I apologize for fraz's obsession with any and every thing I do on here.

I try my best not to dress provocatively around him, or bend over in such a manner as could be construed as 'presenting.'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #2216
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
I apologize for fraz's obsession with any and every thing I do on here.

I try my best not to dress provocatively around him, or bend over in such a manner as could be construed as 'presenting.'
WTF does that have to do with this thread?
Old 07-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #2217
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr_capone View Post
WTF does that have to do with this thread?
Considerably less than it had to do with responding to Phobia's post, which is, coincidentally, why I quoted it.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:15 PM   #2218
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
Considerably less than it had to do with responding to Phobia's post, which is, coincidentally, why I quoted it.
My apologies... so sorry to interrupt your temper tantrum.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:16 PM   #2219
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Why yes, we are. So how long is pr's ban?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #2220
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Why yes, we are. So how long is pr's ban?
I'm a long standing member that contributes both in posts and financially to the board. I expect a certain level of immunity.