Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 03-19-2011, 12:01 PM  
Supporter

Later, Chiefsplanet

The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:08 PM   #1531
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
So are psychotic whackjobs.
I just nominated you for the new CP mod position, if you're interested.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:09 PM   #1532
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
What?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #1533
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
No one is going to loose sleep or run a 1600 post thread because you've decided to refrain from blessing us with your key strokes. JFC.
Yeah.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #1534
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Yes, we have our share of those around here too. They're currently over in Rain Man's thread voting for an overrated Guns n Roses song instead of American Pie.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:27 PM   #1535
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post

I always thought whoever sang that was black for some reason.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:29 PM   #1536
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey View Post
Think "I need a Hero"....
'Doc' Scurlock
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:31 PM   #1537
What's up braj?

Is he back yet?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:35 PM   #1538

Quote:
'Doc' Scurlock

The Bird by Josiah G. Scurlock;

"Once upon a midnight dreary, as I pondered weak and weary, there came a knocking at my...back porch"

He ain't very original, is he
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:38 PM   #1539
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey View Post
The Bird by Josiah G. Scurlock;

"Once upon a midnight dreary, as I pondered weak and weary, there came a knocking at my...back porch"

He ain't very original, is he
I'm a poet. I wrote it.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:41 PM   #1540
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Not so much anymore.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:45 PM   #1541
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMc View Post
Frazod, if the place is so terrible because all the timer quality posters have bolted due the flood of insufferable trolls, why don't you piss off aswell?

Sitting around moaning about how the place has gone to shit is worse than the trolling you're complaining about - at least trolls are occasionally amusing.

It's more likely that all the quality posters you miss legged it because they got sick of talking to you about the same crap all the time.
I like Mr. frazod just fine and my kitchen appliances dread his presence, but I must admit that, whenever the whole "ChiefsPlanet used to be great and now it sucks ass" subject rears its myopic head, it always makes me feel kind of sad.

I mean, there are some good, newish posters here along with veteran posters. The newer people add value to this place in my view and it's a slap in the face to those posters to claim that the Planet used to be better. Maybe it was just ... I don't know ... different?

Of course, the moron element is in high relief around here these days ... as is the pussy element. However, I'm pretty sure there were morons back in the days of yore. Otherwise, where did 1 slice toasters come from?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:51 PM   #1542
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I like Mr. frazod just fine and my kitchen appliances dread his presence, but I must admit that, whenever the whole "ChiefsPlanet used to be great and now it sucks ass" subject rears its myopic head, it always makes me feel kind of sad.

I mean, there are some good, newish posters here along with veteran posters. The newer people add value to this place in my view and it's a slap in the face to those posters to claim that the Planet used to be better. Maybe it was just ... I don't know ... different?

Of course, the moron element is in high relief around here these days ... as is the pussy element. However, I'm pretty sure there were morons back in the days of yore. Otherwise, where did 1 slice toasters come from?

FAX
I must agree Mr. Fax.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:46 PM   #1543
Banned

Quote:
This thread is still going?

"JC, this town needs a hero."
Iiii have come to save the dayyyyy....
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:54 PM   #1544
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I mean, there are some good, newish posters here .....

FAX
Are there really any GOOD Jewish posters?

Ohhhh,.... "newish!!!"

Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:28 AM   #1545
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMc View Post
Frazod, if the place is so terrible because all the timer quality posters have bolted due the flood of insufferable trolls, why don't you piss off aswell?

Sitting around moaning about how the place has gone to shit is worse than the trolling you're complaining about - at least trolls are occasionally amusing.

It's more likely that all the quality posters you miss legged it because they got sick of talking to you about the same crap all the time.
Ah, a bright shining example of my point being driven home.

I'm not going anywhere, cockchugger. And I'm not here to amuse some reject from the ass of the world, either. In fact, I have a better idea - if my "moaning about how the place has gone to shit" annoys you so much, I'll just keep right on doing it. That and anything else I can do to make your stay as unenjoyable as possible.

Don't like it? Go find a nice soccer board to infest. Mate.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.