Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-25-2012, 03:40 AM   #5161

It was Bunnys...
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-25-2012, 07:59 AM   #5162
Consuming CP souls

Want some sandwiches?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #5163
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

It is bull shit if you ask me.

Why should I have to worry or be put on a deadline to renew my tags or get rid of my POS blazer that is POS?

The shitty city tells me I have 10 days to solve the issue of having an unreggistered vehicle in my yard. I no curr. The transimission is out and I don't know if I want to fix it & sell it later or WTF I want to do with it. I'm not going put taggs on it since it doesn't drive. The city claimes it is a nuisance unlawful. So the **** what. I don't plan to keep it forever but it pisses me off that the City demands I do something about it 10 days ago.

my little rant /
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-26-2012, 05:15 PM   #5164
The chosen one

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
It is bull shit if you ask me.

Why should I have to worry or be put on a deadline to renew my tags or get rid of my POS blazer that is POS?

The shitty city tells me I have 10 days to solve the issue of having an unreggistered vehicle in my yard. I no curr. The transimission is out and I don't know if I want to fix it & sell it later or WTF I want to do with it. I'm not going put taggs on it since it doesn't drive. The city claimes it is a nuisance unlawful. So the **** what. I don't plan to keep it forever but it pisses me off that the City demands I do something about it 10 days ago.

my little rant /
It's probably an eye sore
HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.

Old 12-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #5165
Cheaterlover*

So I transferred a "Criminal Minds" episode from our old TiVo to our new TiVo. Somehow, in the process, the SAP descriptive track got activated, and I can't make it stop. It's pretty creepy to hear the cheery narrator say, "Now, the man turns, and someone hits him in the head with a bat!"
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 12-26-2012, 06:52 PM   #5166
The chosen one

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
So I transferred a "Criminal Minds" episode from our old TiVo to our new TiVo. Somehow, in the process, the SAP descriptive track got activated, and I can't make it stop. It's pretty creepy to hear the cheery narrator say, "Now, the man turns, and someone hits him in the head with a bat!"
HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.

Old 12-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #5167
legend

So I live in my grandmas basement now. Wow
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #5168
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argo View Post
How is her cooking?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-26-2012, 08:38 PM   #5169
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
How is her cooking?
Better than mine.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-26-2012, 08:40 PM   #5170
Mod Team

Do you ever ask to speak to a supervisor when you get good customer service? I was dealing with T-Rowe Price about some financial information over the phone and the guy was super helpful, extremely knowledgeable and he fixed me online problem with little hassle. I got the email for his supervisor and sent them a message about how good he was to work with. They emailed me back thanking me and said this message would go in the employees personal file. It felt good to praise someone instead of only talking to management when someone sucks at their job. I don't think this is done enough.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #5171
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Better than mine.
Oh come on, no one makes strawberry muffin blob better than you!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-26-2012, 09:37 PM   #5172
MVP

The LLLLLLLLLLLLounge needs an extra L
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-26-2012, 10:20 PM   #5173
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Oh come on, no one makes strawberry muffin blob better than you!
This is fact.

Old 12-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #5174
stax of wax

Quote:
So you're still a step ahead of Clay. Congrats!
Dr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 12-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #5175
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever View Post
So you're still a step ahead of Clay. Congrats!
I even got my kids down here with me.

this is a new level of lame no 1 can touch.

Closed Thread