Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-04-2009, 07:01 PM   #211
El' Barto

What's the point in eating corn, if your body doesn't digest it?
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 05-04-2009, 07:07 PM   #212
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Sounds like swine flu to me.
Nah. Probably all sinus related. Headache is sinuses. Throat is probably sinus drainage.

What sucks is that I have to be at work tomorrow. I'm scheduled to do a remote conversion with a customer.

I'll be taking a sleeping aid early tonight. I did the soup thing, but I don't have any vitamin c.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-04-2009, 08:14 PM   #213
Homer go crazy!!!

May the Force be with you.
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.

Old 05-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge View Post
Damn, I missed it. Here:

It's a Kool-Aid pickle apparently. I couldn't find a wooden pickle.
You think that lady holding it up with a fork wants to sit on it?
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:00 AM   #215
I'll be back.

Seriously.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #216
I'll be back.

There is no more tastier burp than an Indian food burp. Mmmmm.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #217
I'll be back.

im half drunken BBW LOOKING FOR A GUY TO LET ME INVADE THEIR ASS NOT MINE IF YOU WANNA BEND OVER AND TAKE MY STRAP EMAIL ME IF YOU DONT LIKE BIGGER WOMEN DONT REPLY NO DUMB QUESTIONS EITHER I AM MARRIED AND PLAN ON STAYING THAT WAY!! YOU MUST BRING A BOTTLE OF SOMETHING TO KEEP THE PARTY GOING DDD FREE HIV TOO YOU MUST BE CLEAN!!!

Old 06-04-2009, 09:43 PM   #218

My last 3 reps have come from 3 different female members of Chiefsplanet. I feel like such a 50 at Halo.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #219
I'll be back.

Is it wrong that when a girl adds me on facebook, I immediately comb her entire picture archive?

Old 06-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #220
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
My last 3 reps have come from 3 different female members of Chiefsplanet. I feel like such a 50 at Halo.
50% of my neg reps have come from females.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #221
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
Is it wrong that when a girl adds me on facebook, I immediately comb her entire picture archive?
The only thing wrong about it is you're not posting the pics here.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:19 PM   #222
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
The only thing wrong about it is you're not posting the pics here.
I posted one.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:24 PM   #223
Most Valuable Poster

This thread is too much like Twitter.

I just ate a popsicle and had eggs for breakfast.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #224
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
Oh man, 2 hotties from twitter added me today... this one brunette from MAINE, oh my... I would eat the corn from her poo, so hot.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:43 PM   #225
Needs more middle fingers

Why is this thread only 15 pages? Why have I not clicked on this thread?
Posted via Mobile Device
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread