Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-16-2009, 12:19 AM  
**** That Noise

Relationship Problem

Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #1681
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Well that is of course different...
What if they became high maintenance and demanded you get rid of your recliner?
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #1682
Starter

not something for work, dildos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
What if they became high maintenance and demanded you get rid of your recliner?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwRuNtvDTk
Bi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBi_polar is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-17-2009, 06:47 PM   #1683
You Sweetie!

if they have a good personality and aren't great looking, then who ****ing cares?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #1684
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
that took almost 100 pages? hey i'm the one who guessed he was a thrid

I mentioned that earlier.

What did you see that you knew he was a Preston III?
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:51 PM   #1685
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ View Post
I mentioned that earlier.

What did you see that you knew he was a Preston III?
the rumprangerish way he acted and things like his friend didnt want to **** her...etc. and with a name like preston i just automatically thought of PRESTON _______ ________ THE THIRD. actually i think iowanian was on the same wavelength as me
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:52 PM   #1686
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

gotta love this place

, src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zX16nBBYDbg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:53 PM   #1687
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
the rumprangerish way he acted and things like his friend didnt want to **** her...etc. and with a name like preston i just automatically thought of PRESTON _______ ________ THE THIRD. actually i think iowanian was on the same wavelength as me

Well, he was certainly puzzled by it.

Course, a guy like that would be puzzled more often than not.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #1688
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ View Post
Well, he was certainly puzzled by it.

Course, a guy like that would be puzzled more often than not.
yep and yeah i was on it right off the bat
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:46 PM   #1689
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
I think sometimes they can though. I have guys who I took baths with when I was 2, you know? Their parents were best friends with mine. They're like brothers and the thought of being with any of them in that kind of way is just gross.
I agree agout the age 2 thing. However, as an adult, a guy that hangs with another chick is just looking for something extra. Regardless if she is married or involved with someone. A guy on the prowl DOES NOT care if he's effin up someone elses life. Seen it too many times.
Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #1690
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
I don't know about that...

I mean, I used to operate under the same reasoning...but lately I've started piling up a lot of friends that are girls that I have no intentions on sleeping with...

But yeah, in the case of ol' rustshack...that girl is already ****ing that guy. I guarantee it.

All he'd have to do is sneak in to her place, grab her phone, look through her text messages...he'll get all the evidence he needs.

I can't stress to any of you ENOUGH about girls with "boyfriends"...the last two girls I've actually dated HAD boyfriends the first time I had sex with them...and they probably had sex with 150 dudes behind my back as well (and I probably did the same to them)...

Life is much more fulfilling when you operate like me...no morals, no convictions...shit, it's my world, all you homos are just living in it!
Come on Hootie you just proved my point, guys on the prowl do not care if they jack up someones life by butting in. Now that doesn't make HER innocent, she needs to keep her pussy in her pants.
Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #1691
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
I generally sleep 15 hours a day...sometimes more. I go on long drinking binges that require that much sleep for ample recovery time...

when I happen to have a girl with me in my bed...I can't sleep...I stare...I hate life...I hate people in my bed. It drives me insane. IF I get married...my bed is going to be a double king and she's sleeping on the floor.

Dude, the irony is that you're from Normal Illinois.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #1692
Custom User Title

ChiefPote is in for a long night if he's going to comment as he reads through the thread.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:09 PM   #1693
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
ChiefPote is in for a long night if he's going to comment as he reads through the thread.
I could use the entertainment, but really don't have the energy today, especially now that I'm at work and the place is falling apart........

Could someone give me the cliff note answers to the following.....

What did Gochiefs say that was bad ....this time.
Was/is he actually banned? (please)
Was he impersonating someone & if so who?

And if he was banned, can someone please make it for good?
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-17-2009, 08:12 PM   #1694
Veteran

Has RustShack been back? And which one was/is his girl?
ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ArrowheadMagic has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:14 PM   #1695
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOhn View Post
I could use the entertainment, but really don't have the energy today, especially now that I'm at work and the place is falling apart........

Could someone give me the cliff note answers to the following.....

What did Gochiefs say that was bad ....this time.He mocked a posters terminal illness, though not in this thread.
Was/is he actually banned? (please) No
Was he impersonating someone & if so who?No

And if he was banned, can someone please make it for good?
\
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.