Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 05:12 PM   #10906
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Wonder how turkey would be instead of chicken? Some cranberries on the side...
I'm sure that would work. I used to take goose breasts and put them in the crock pot all afternoon with jellied cranberries on top. Was very good.

Coop - it may or may not be. Taking a chance here. I have used the recipe before for crock pot peach cobbler that works awesome. You put a paper towel under the lid to catch the condensation so it doesn't get soggy. This new crock pot has a hole for a temp probe so was thinking it would evaporate out, but the condensation is still there. Guess we will see.

I've done this a couple of times and it is always a success. However I use Asian five spice instead of brown sugar.

http://www.heidishomecooking.com/3-s...peach-cobbler/
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 05:17 PM   #10907
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Hope it turns out and taste great
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 05:49 PM   #10908
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
This.

Jesus, man. That looks wonderful.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 05:51 PM   #10909
Mostly Ignored

After work, I grilled hamburgers for the wife and kid, while the wife went and bought me some crawfish. Teamwork.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 05:59 PM   #10910
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Jesus, man. That looks wonderful.

Thanks, man. Seasoned beef, sauce, and my favorite cheese mix (fontina and mozzarella).
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 07:38 PM   #10911
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
This.

That does looks wonderful, I bet it was filling.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 07:55 PM   #10912
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Hope it turns out and taste great
It was good. Thanks for the recipe!

The veggies and boneless, skinless chicken thighs were frozen. I mis remembered the timing and originally put it altogether on low by noon. Got home about 4 and coop was right, the dough wasn't cooking like I thought. So turned it on high. Dough didn't cook all the way towards the middle to brown and crispy, but was still good.

If I am going to do it again, I would keep the veggies frozen, but would cut the chicken in pieces. Also cook on high to cook the crescent roll crust, and put the paper towel under the lid.

Thanks again!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 08:02 PM   #10913
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Dilly Dilly
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2018, 08:05 PM   #10914
MVP

Quote:
After work, I grilled hamburgers for the wife and kid, while the wife went and bought me some crawfish. Teamwork.
love me some southern boil.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-26-2018, 05:43 PM   #10915
Cast Iron Jedi

Chicken Parm.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:09 PM   #10916
MVP

Blackened Fish tacos (tilapia) I seasoned with a salsa verde dry seasoning from a local spice store.

topped with shredded cabbage, my pico with pineapple, cilantro

fish taco sauce was a combination of sour cream, mayo, 1 lime, garlic, cumin, salt and some cilantro.

Was too good and in my belly before it had a chance to get in front of a camera.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-27-2018, 02:41 PM   #10917
Mostly Ignored

Anybody got any ideas for beef shoulder steak? I got some of it in a meat package from our meat market.

My current plan is to sous vide it, sear it, and then cut into strips to go with pasta and Alfredo sauce.
Old 02-27-2018, 02:51 PM   #10918
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Anybody got any ideas for beef shoulder steak? I got some of it in a meat package from our meat market.

My current plan is to sous vide it, sear it, and then cut into strips to go with pasta and Alfredo sauce.

Braise it. Don’t think you’re gonna like it in strips unless you sous vide it awhile. It’s usually a roast.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:24 PM   #10919
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Too much rub get no smoke ring Fact

Ahhh, not so fast. You can get a smoke ring with no smoke, smoke, covered in paper, etc. It's not the smoke, and it's not the rub that keeps it out. Read this little experiment. If the CO and NO can penetrate paper and hepa filters, then they can penetrate rub, which once on the meat, will become moist. The smoke ring is a bit of a myth. Hell, look at your hamburgers off of a charcoal grill next time. They will have a smoke ring, albeit thin, and they might have only been on there for a few minutes.

https://amazingribs.com/more-techniq...moke-necessary
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 04:12 PM   #10920
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

had shrimp scampi pizza last night

mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.