Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 02:28 AM   #10846
EvOlVeD

pain in my ass to upload photos from my phone, so you will have to take my word for it

appetizer since i was gonna fire up the deep fryer anyways, was double beer battered potato scallops with tomato/bbq sauce
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-19-2018, 02:52 AM   #10847
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Betting he fakes a cold again....
I thought about it, but now that the 2nd dose is down, I say let's get this over with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 03:13 AM   #10848
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I thought about it, but now that the 2nd dose is down, I say let's get this over with.

Face it

You've been goggling it all night....

If you tell the doc about getting pegged Sunday...
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-19-2018, 03:17 AM   #10849
EvOlVeD

Food Break

Tech-Nick-ly he does mention what he has for dinner one time some day in the past

Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-19-2018, 03:22 AM   #10850
MVP

[QUOTE=Nickhead;13424623]Food Break

Tech-Nick-ly he does mention what he has for dinner one time some day in the past

No workie in US

https://youtu.be/DDmxTmwC9F8
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-19-2018, 03:30 AM   #10851
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
pain in my ass to upload photos from my phone, so you will have to take my word for it

appetizer since i was gonna fire up the deep fryer anyways, was double beer battered potato scallops with tomato/bbq sauce
Fancy, Does calling them scallops make them taste better? Why not make the first dip in Champagne batter followed w/ a wine infused BBQ sauce?

Just giving you shit. If I ate potatoes I'd be all over that. BEP would say "coconut"
Old 02-19-2018, 03:47 AM   #10852
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Fancy, Does calling them scallops make them taste better? Why not make the first dip in Champagne batter followed w/ a wine infused BBQ sauce?

Just giving you shit. If I ate potatoes I'd be all over that. BEP would say "coconut"
first time ever trying, already have some simple changes, but the wife said i can cook it multiple times

im not fancy, just a bit dainty
Old 02-19-2018, 03:54 AM   #10853
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Face it

You've been goggling it all night....

If you tell the doc about getting pegged Sunday...
Goggling and pegged, what?

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2018, 04:05 AM   #10854
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Goggling and pegged, what?

Just joking... I assumed anal pegging would be an excuse....

Goggling??? sorry, my bad. I am finishing off a mini keg I need to return tomorrow....

Pegging... Google it
Old 02-19-2018, 04:08 AM   #10855
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
first time ever trying, already have some simple changes, but the wife said i can cook it multiple times

im not fancy, just a bit dainty
try the coconut, BEP and your SO might love it. Please send videos of the 3 some?
Old 02-20-2018, 02:19 PM   #10856
Ain't no relax!

Office closed early because of the ice. Not a lot in the fridge, but enough to make some old school bachelor beanie weenies. Added some red pepper, onion, bacon bits, brown sugar, and a dash of Night of the Living sauce.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 02:28 PM   #10857
pie is never free

I've got a can of Bush's and some hot dogs that need to go, looks like my dinner has been figured out
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 02:34 PM   #10858
Baba Ganoush

Every morning I drive pass a gas station around 5:30 AM and notice this guy bbqing (early as ****). I recently heard about how awesome his ribs were. I decided to stop and try them today.

I’m not going to lie, but these were by far the best I’ve had here in Cali. The char/bark was incredible. I ate them there outside on the table and went back in to get another order. Not bad for $6.50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2018, 02:40 PM   #10859
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Every morning I drive pass a gas station around 5:30 AM and notice this guy bbqing (early as ****). I recently heard about how awesome his ribs were. I decided to stop and try them today.

I’m not going to lie, but these were by far the best I’ve had here in Cali. The char/bark was incredible. I ate them there outside on the table and went back in to get another order. Not bad for $6.50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did he smoke then grill as that smoke ring is nice and they do look charred.
Old 02-20-2018, 02:47 PM   #10860
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Trying a new crock pot meal.

Bag of mixed vegetables in first
4-5 raw or frozen chicken breasts on top of the vegetables
I can of Cream of Chicken soup over the top of the chicken
A prepared box of stuffing spread over the soup.

Low 8-10 hours
High 4-6 hours

Mashing a couple of potatoes and mixing up some Roasted Chicken gravy for a side.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.