Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:34 PM   #10741
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Still working out some kinks with the sous vide machine. Made some brisket, that came out a bit dry. Yeah, I made dry brisket with a sous vide machine. I suck. Anyways, I slathered it in some Hayward's meat gravy, and it was more than edible. Had it with some asparagus and left over cornbread.

Asparagus is a go to vegetable in our house. Everyone likes it, and it's so easy to throw together. Drizzle with olive oil, season with coarse salt and pepper, and toss it in the toaster oven to bake for a few minutes. Attachment 115937

How hot and how long?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:17 PM   #10742
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
How hot and how long?
really, I thought that was impossible. Was the brisket a size 13?

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:12 PM   #10743
Shit

I had tacos at San Antonio on ks ave for lunch, and SLAPS Bbq for dinner.

World of wheels in between.

Today was a good day
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:17 AM   #10744
MVP

Making bacon and smoked gouda crustless quiche for brunch.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-11-2018, 04:58 PM   #10745
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Taking Tim Bone's lead, chili and cornbread tonight.

Northern style soft and sweet cornbread made in cast iron.

Chili is coarse ground chuck, three kinds of beans (red, black, kidney), and a touch of chipotle. And I diced up some homemade bacon, too.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 02-11-2018 at 05:13 PM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:34 PM   #10746
MVP

It was get a car running day for me. Fresh ground pork, garlic , onion, sweet peppers, seasoned and sauted, then Habanaro salsa, lettuce and cheese rolled in flour tortillas. Hot coffee with Jameson's and cream.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:36 PM   #10747
Cast Iron Jedi

Two all-beef homemade hotdogs.

Old 02-12-2018, 05:41 PM   #10748
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

Looks damn good what condiments went on those.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:42 PM   #10749
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Looks damn good what condiments went on those.

Ketchup, mustard, relish.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:45 PM   #10750
Shit

Mighty melt. I love this place
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:35 PM   #10751
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

The Grand Big Mac i can't remember last time I had a Big Mac this one is Grand Big Mac somewhat bigger about size of a Whopper.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:26 PM   #10752
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Ketchup, mustard, relish.
Ok so how was it?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:30 PM   #10753
Ultrabanned

Quote:

**** yes. Would smash.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:31 PM   #10754
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Ok so how was it?

Tasty. Definitely a hot dog, but more robust in flavor. The collagen casings were a bit tough.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:52 PM   #10755
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
The Grand Big Mac i can't remember last time I had a Big Mac this one is Grand Big Mac somewhat bigger about size of a Whopper.
Really.. no review of you eating it in your car ?
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.