Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:12 PM   #3391
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
I can understand liking a cut to stand on it's own.

But saying it would be a waste in a taco isn't in the least bit accurate. You are strictly taking about personal preference.

Well, yeah. Pretty much this entire thread is personal opinion... Food is a matter if taste.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:16 PM   #3392
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Well, yeah. Pretty much this entire thread is personal opinion... Food is a matter if taste.
Would you top a taco with ceviche?
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:19 PM   #3393
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

I've never had ceviche, so I can't really say yes or no.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:22 PM   #3394
Shit

Right across from el pollo rey is a restaurant/market San Antonio something or other.

Good tacos and some of the best hot sauce around for them.

I brought some home and pissed everyone off.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:38 PM   #3395
MVP

Quote:
Try it sometime. Put on a tostada with thinly sliced avocado or a thin layer of mayo.

I have a broccoli ceviche recipe that is just as good as fish/seafood ceviche.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:45 PM   #3396
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Right across from el pollo rey is a restaurant/market San Antonio something or other.

Good tacos and some of the best hot sauce around for them.

I brought some home and pissed everyone off.

I got a hole in the wall taco joint you would love in kck, only had the tamales. I will try the tacos and get back to you
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:48 PM   #3397
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
I got a hole in the wall taco joint you would love in kck, only had the tamales. I will try the tacos and get back to you
Where? I looked for the one on Merriam today but the construction had me all ****ed up. Went out of my way lol headed to maple hill
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:56 PM   #3398
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Where? I looked for the one on Merriam today but the construction had me all ****ed up. Went out of my way lol headed to maple hill

You son of a bitch! You can miss it in a blink of an eye, I will get the address and post some pics. I gotta remember to take the camera with me, phone sucks up close.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:06 PM   #3399
Shit

Quote:
You son of a bitch! You can miss it in a blink of an eye, I will get the address and post some pics. I gotta remember to take the camera with me, phone sucks up close.
Lol, I've seen it before. It got put on my list on your recommendation. But I missed it today lol.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:01 PM   #3400
I like Pie!

Aldi hamburger helper.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0009.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	112634  

Last edited by Buzz; 08-04-2016 at 07:20 AM..
Old 08-03-2016, 09:04 PM   #3401
I like Pie!

Quote:
I gotta remember to take the camera with me, phone sucks up close.

Yeah, they both suck.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:25 PM   #3402
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

Like this?

Nah the crust is the breading, marinara sauce, and the interior sausage, proved, mozzarella, and parmesan the toppings
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 09:37 AM   #3403
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Try it sometime. Put on a tostada with thinly sliced avocado or a thin layer of mayo.

I have a broccoli ceviche recipe that is just as good as fish/seafood ceviche.
I've had ceviche many times including in Cancun and Cozumel back in 1985 or so.

The best ceviche I have had in my life comes from a local chain restaurant called Uncle Julio's Mexican.
http://www.unclejulios.com/

It is incredible, fresh, tastes awesome and I have them double the appetizer portion and make it my entree.

It has tilapia, scallops, and shrimp along with grape tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, marinated in lime and lemon juice served with lightly toasted tortilla quarters.

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:31 AM   #3404
MVP

Grilled pork tenderloin, caprese salad, and sweet corn. Was good
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0500.JPG
Views:	379
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	112635  
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:35 AM   #3405
Shit

Good salsa