Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2019, 10:09 PM   #2
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Not alpha.
Ok, well this guy calls his kids lazy ****s for the entire neighborhood to hear. This is the type of personality I loathe dealing with.

That doesn't mean not alpha, it means I pick my battles carefully.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 12:25 AM   #3
Shaken. Not stirred.

Out of curiosity, how well do those dog whistles work? Or is that considered inhumane
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:21 AM   #4
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Out of curiosity, how well do those dog whistles work? Or is that considered inhumane
Electrify it will put a stop real quick.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:29 AM   #5
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Electrify it will put a stop real quick.
its a wood privacy fence and not my dogs. Don't think that would go over well.

What sucks is they have done enough damage that its not really much for privacy anymore.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:47 AM   #6
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
its a wood privacy fence and not my dogs. Don't think that would go over well.

What sucks is they have done enough damage that its not really much for privacy anymore.
Jeez thats a problem but the adjoiners do have responsibilities in maintaining their side of the fence and any damage they may cause to it. But your going to have to discuss it with them.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 02:23 AM   #7
MVP

let the dogs get loose and shoot them...
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-14-2019, 03:21 AM   #8
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
let the dogs get loose and shoot them...
Dogs like this are maddening because you don't know what they will do if they get out. Will they attack or will they just bark and growl but do nothing else. I'm always a little nervous when my youngest is out back shooting basketball.
Old 06-14-2019, 03:33 AM   #9
MVP

notify the neighbor in writing that you have a concern, notify the city you live in that you are concerned with containment, Tell them you action plan is to shoot first....after seeing fence.

As far as your fence goes and property lines your title insurance co should get you within inches of the pins you need to find. If neighbors fence is on your property, they will deal with it.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-14-2019, 07:32 AM   #10
The Maintenance Guy

The problem is there is no way to determine whose fence it is. It's old as **** and it's a shadow box design so the posts aren't on a specific side.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 11:05 AM   #11
MVP

If it's built on your property, it's yours and good side points out is the rule in most nice areas I have lived it.

Go out to it with a chain saw and cut it out. Tell him that as soon as the homeowners assn ok's the replacement design, you will install a new one, meantime chain up your dogs...

Oh and you are paying 1/2 the cost.

Why did you destroy it? It was beyond the point of securely retaining your dogs....
Old 06-14-2019, 11:17 AM   #12
New and Improved

Hmmm, I'd just do whatever needs to be done.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 05:13 PM   #13
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Hmmm, I'd just do whatever needs to be done.
I would but I don't want their dogs destroying a brand new fence anymore than I want them destroying this old one.

It's clear they seem to think their dogs destroying the fence is my problem and not theirs.
Old 06-15-2019, 07:42 AM   #14
New and Improved

Quote:
I would but I don't want their dogs destroying a brand new fence anymore than I want them destroying this old one.

It's clear they seem to think their dogs destroying the fence is my problem and not theirs.
I haven't read this entire thread but I think you're going about this the hard way.
Dog's destroying your fence? Let your neighbor know they may want to keep their dogs away from the fence because you're going to start spraying all of it with some pesticide and insecticide because of the weeds and bugs. Then start spraying the hell out of it and let them see you spraying it. Spray it a lot. Hell, you could just use water, they don't need to know that.

That's just one idea but things like that will prob get results faster than anything.

Tell him you got ahold of an old bottle of Diazanon and that's what you'll be using.

Last edited by stumppy; 06-15-2019 at 07:59 AM..
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:08 AM   #15
MVP

bring out the EPA/ I like it...that's right up therewith building new fence with railroad ties...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I haven't read this entire thread but I think you're going about this the hard way.
Dog's destroying your fence? Let your neighbor know they may want to keep their dogs away from the fence because you're going to start spraying all of it with some pesticide and insecticide because of the weeds and bugs. Then start spraying the hell out of it and let them see you spraying it. Spray it a lot. Hell, you could just use water, they don't need to know that.

That's just one idea but things like that will prob get results faster than anything.

Tell him you got ahold of an old bottle of Diazanon and that's what you'll be using.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote