Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 08:07 AM  
MVP

Royals Announce New Ballpark in "The Heart of Downtown KC"

What do you guys think about the new ballpark?

ESPN:
Spoiler!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-27-2024, 01:27 PM   #406
MER

Maybe take a deep breath.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 01:29 PM   #407
Fight, build, win!

I think the new ballpark should befit what the Royals have become. Design it to look like a toilet bowl.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 01:30 PM   #408
Prestige Worldwide

As volatile as the construction/material market has been the past few years, with no end in sight, they (Royals and Chiefs) are going to make the "bond" language as generic as possible so that they aren't obligated to any "feature piece" that could cause the project to end up in the red because of inflation come the time of construction.

This is no different than any project that has required a vote the past few years, except for the fact it's a high-profile project!

I am part of projects that require a vote that don't even disclose a specific location within the question, but identify a need [ie. schools, hospitals, etc]. and these pass all of the time.

If this one passes, expect maybe 33% of what is shown in the renderings to actually be built. They are only obligated to provide what is stated in the question that is to-be voted on.

Edit: I am NOT working on either of the projects nor have anything to do with them. And Tyler Bray.

Last edited by Mr_Tomahawk; 03-27-2024 at 02:13 PM..
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 01:42 PM   #409
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
How bout you worry about your own wreck of a City?

Um. Eat my ass. My family has been in KC since it's founding for Christ's sake.
The question still stands, how much money and civic recognition do these business bring to the city and region? I'd like some numbers, but assume it is substantial.

Anyway, I love all the associate degree libertarians that come out of the woodwork for a ****ing extension of a 15 year old 5/8th a cent tax.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 01:50 PM   #410
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
The question still stands, how much money and civic recognition do these business bring to the city and region? I'd like some numbers, but assume it is substantial.
Your assumption is wrong.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 01:51 PM   #411
Needs more middle fingers

The KC situation reminds me a bit of the SD situation.

Whack ass Padres that have never won shit ever got a bitchin' new stadium in the heart of downtown San Diego, Chargers got the middle finger.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 02:00 PM   #412
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
The KC situation reminds me a bit of the SD situation.

Whack ass Padres that have never won shit ever got a bitchin' new stadium in the heart of downtown San Diego, Chargers got the middle finger.
I’ve given the Chargers the middle finger several times.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2024, 02:08 PM   #413
MER

Padres stayed loyal to San Diego.
I shouldn't have to explain this to you Cali boy.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 02:31 PM   #414
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Padres stayed loyal to San Diego.
I shouldn't have to explain this to you Cali boy.
That loyalty plus five bucks will get you a decent cup of coffee.
ThrobProng ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 02:34 PM   #415
MER

You don't have the IQ or CP longevity to address me.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 02:38 PM   #416
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
You don't have the IQ or CP longevity to address me.
Of course I do. Lol
ThrobProng ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 03-27-2024, 03:04 PM   #417
Special Teams ACE!!!

Did we build this piece of shit yet?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 03:07 PM   #418
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
Um. Eat my ass. My family has been in KC since it's founding for Christ's sake.

Anyway, I love all the associate degree libertarians that come out of the woodwork for a ****ing extension of a 15 year old 5/8th a cent tax.
Well have your family come in and post the question. We don't have time for quitters.

As for the ass eating well keep those proclivities to yourself. I have high confidence your desires can be filled by a step outside in the NYC streets.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 03:31 PM   #419
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's build stuff for the rich fans, renovation.
LOL...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 03:32 PM   #420
MVP

I'd because yes vote, but the lack of transparency from Sherman is extremely annoying. The guy has had this planned from the moment he bought the team almost 5 years ago, but he still is being vague as hell about everything and it seems like he has no idea where he wants to actually put the thing.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.