Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****

**** the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-23-2017 at 09:44 AM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2018, 03:31 PM   #3061
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

I don’t get this. You already blew your college choice, and a opportunity at another college.

KU is a blue blood program. Top tier every year. The coach is in the ****ing Hall of Fame for crissakes. You have to be convinced by others to listen to what he says? Follow his instructions on how to make you a better player?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2018, 03:32 PM   #3062
MVP

Whatever he finally figured it out. That's all that matters.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-20-2018, 03:54 PM   #3063
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I don’t get this. You already blew your college choice, and a opportunity at another college.

KU is a blue blood program. Top tier every year. The coach is in the ****ing Hall of Fame for crissakes. You have to be convinced by others to listen to what he says? Follow his instructions on how to make you a better player?
Do college kids listen to anyone? I know I didn't.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:08 PM   #3064
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

What is the real purpose of continually nitpicking on someone?

What is there to really gain ?

Everybody just man up.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:40 PM   #3065
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Do college kids listen to anyone? I know I didn't.
And when you ignored your college coach, did he let you play anyway?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:46 PM   #3066
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
And when you ignored your college coach, did he let you play anyway?
Yeah, mine did. We didn't have a very good B team.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:49 PM   #3067

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I like this matchup, I don't care what Kenpom says. We don't shoot 2's well anyway, and we don't shoot alot of them. So what they are good at defending, we don't even like to do.

They can't score well at the rim (we don't have much protection down there). They also aren't a particularly good rebounding team, something we can't do. We are going to roll these fools
The only Clemson game I've seen was their last one against Auburn. I didn't see anything particularly frightening. It looks like a small ball matchup and I don't see why we won't match up well. I don't see that they are going to have an answer for Doke. As long as KU has a good game things should be fine.

Duke is a different story.
Unless Duke has a bad game, merely having a "good" game probably won't be enough for KU. On the other hand, if KU has a great game shooting 3's, I like our chances against anybody.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:50 PM   #3068

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Yeah, mine did. We didn't have a very good B team.
Yup. And that's why some coaches can win 14 straight conference championships and some can't.

Old 03-20-2018, 05:15 PM   #3069
Time Keeps On Slipping

IDGAF whether KU is playing Austin Peay in the first round or North Carolina in the Final Four, I get nervous for every game. It has nothing to do with match ups or KenPom.

I don't know how you guys don't.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:19 PM   #3070
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Okay so this thread is huge but did anyone point out that of Delgado’s 24 and 23 game, 20 and 15 of them came when Dok was on the bench.

So he had 4 and 8 against Dok. Wow.
KCConnection warned us to be very afraid of Delgado.

Just kidding, he had no clue who Delgado was.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:19 PM   #3071
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

Have you like ever met a college student? Particularly and entitled athlete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
IDGAF whether KU is playing Austin Peay in the first round or North Carolina in the Final Four, I get nervous for every game. It has nothing to do with match ups or KenPom.

I’m worried every time. But at this point I didn’t expect much out of this team so I’m not terribly worried because I have no expectations.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:51 PM   #3072
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post

Everyone does, even against #16 seeds. Some just have a different way of showing it.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:52 PM   #3073
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
KCConnection warned us to be very afraid of Delgado.
Warned about their offensive rebounding which is almost entirely Delgado.

Quote:
Just kidding, he had no clue who Delgado was.
No way man, I meticulously researched Delgado's stats on KenPom. FYI, his closest comparables were David Lee and David West.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-20-2018, 07:56 PM   #3074
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Meh. I’m not all enveloped in Kenpoms stuff to see the egregiousness of his cherry picking.

Even if he is hyperbole (not that I necessarily believe it is) he was far less screaming it from the rooftops as he was Ellis being soft and worthless or Trailor being a lump or any number of things (not that I believe those were pure hyperbole either)
No cherry picking, Bearcat apparently just doesn't want to accept the difficult draw that this particular KU team has to deal with this season.

And I don't know about worthless (he was actually quite good and valuable), but man was Perry was soft. He has and will remain the gold standard for softness for the foreseeable future.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:31 PM   #3075
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Warned about their offensive rebounding
Nobody is aware of our rebounding problems.

Quote:
which is almost entirely Delgado.
Only 33%, by comparison Doke is 25% of ours.

Quote:
No way man, I meticulously researched Delgado's stats on KenPom. FYI, his closest comparables were David Lee and David West.
His comp is Doke, whom you called a "terrible rebounder". Per 40 they have the same FGA, FTA, steals, turnovers. Doke 12 boards vs Delgado 15. Doke blocks a few more shots and fouls a bit more.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.