Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:40 PM   #1261
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
casual TD but you gotta like how he looks off the coverage

i swear to gawd, this kid has 240 degree vision, maybe even 360
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:42 PM   #1262
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Sherman, who had the ball zip right by him, has his own Roby moment reaction with his hands like, “really?”
Kerminated

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 11:43 PM   #1263
MVP

Quote:
****ing sick...drops the ball and fires a laser...this was fun as shit live since you automatically assume the play is over

Very few QB's would have done a damn thing on that play other than give up. I believe Matt Nagy said a year ago when the media asked about it. "His vision is INSANE." Throw in a quick release and some good protection from OL. Helps on a broken play like this one to make something good out of it.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:47 PM   #1264
Forever Royal

Quote:
Kerminated

“I was looking right at him. How did that ball get by me and between the other defender as well?”
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 12:01 AM   #1265
I'll be back.

goddamn this was so sick...great catch but mahomes stuck it in there and took a hit

Old 09-24-2018, 12:03 AM   #1266
MVP

Quote:
goddamn this was so sick...great catch but mahomes stuck it in there and took a hit

I liked that he put the ball in a spot where the defender had no chance for the interception. Amazing catch by Kelce!
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:14 AM   #1267
I'll be back.

I ****ing love this dude's eyes. Defenders can't read them. It's like he can just "feel" the coverage and knows where his receivers are so he can just turn and throw at the last second.

Old 09-24-2018, 12:27 AM   #1268
I'll be back.

Last GIF of the night Mahomos. Sleep well.

Old 09-24-2018, 12:47 AM   #1269
Training Camp Hero

I love the Mahomes - Watkins connection. How good has Watkins been!? All the talk preseason of him being a bust free agent

Soon enough they will start clicking on those deep balls too.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:52 AM   #1270
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good View Post
I love the Mahomes - Watkins connection. How good has Watkins been!? All the talk preseason of him being a bust free agent

Soon enough they will start clicking on those deep balls too.
I was happy to see Sammy get in the end zone today. He's playing hard out there. It is scary for the rest of the NFL that Mahomes has not quite hit the deep balls yet. But it's coming.

The more games Pat plays, the more comfortable he will get and learn to control the adrenaline, get more comfortable with the timing/speed of the KC receivers in a game situation, etc. When those bombs start dropping, God help the defenses of this league.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:03 AM   #1271
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I was happy to see Sammy get in the end zone today. He's playing hard out there. It is scary for the rest of the NFL that Mahomes has not quite hit the deep balls yet. But it's coming.

The more games Pat plays, the more comfortable he will get and learn to control the adrenaline, get more comfortable with the timing/speed of the KC receivers in a game situation, etc. When those bombs start dropping, God help the defenses of this league.
Yep. You could tell that adrenaline was hurting a few of his throws today. Its easy to forget it was his 4th ever start
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:12 AM   #1272

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Wish we had a better view of that. Got a feeling Sherman isn't the only HOFer that Mahomes is gonna make look stupid over the next 15 years.
He retired at the half.....
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:13 AM   #1273
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good View Post
Yep. You could tell that adrenaline was hurting a few of his throws today. Its easy to forget it was his 4th ever start
He was definitely juiced to be playing in front of the home crowd.
FlopMahomesNuts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FlopMahomesNuts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FlopMahomesNuts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FlopMahomesNuts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FlopMahomesNuts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FlopMahomesNuts is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-24-2018, 05:36 AM   #1274
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
oh my ****ing god

i am in love and it's full mahomo

dude is all "yeah i threw into coverage, deal with it fat man, gimme another sacred

Reminds me of
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:06 AM   #1275
Starter

Quote:
I ****ing love this dude's eyes. Defenders can't read them. It's like he can just "feel" the coverage and knows where his receivers are so he can just turn and throw at the last second.

I've figured him out. He's using his tongue like a snake. Using heat vision to tear apart defenses.
ChiefsNWildcats has disabled reputation