Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:30 PM   #1246
MVP

Can you do a GIF of the 3rd and forever play that he almost converted? Niners had coverage 20+ yards downfield and he still almost pulled it off. Receiver caught the ball out of bounds. Believe it was Tyreek, maybe? If I remember right Pat threw that ball while rolling left.

It's one of his "incompletions" that kind of makes your jaw drop lol. Eh just gonna roll left and throw an accurate laser 30+ yards downfield across my body...no big deal
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:31 PM   #1247
Forever Royal

You can tell he purposely didn’t try to lead Hill to the end zone as the DB was making a bee line backwards with no concern of actually being on Hill but instead just wanting to be behind him. So that was actually somewhat of an underneath pass which is hilarious given it was 50 yards. That’s an interesting method of taking advantage of how deep the defense is playing.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:32 PM   #1248
Planner of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
literally **** it im going deep!

this is like a 50 yard rope though...not a lot of hang time on that baby

it is almost in 1.5 speed
wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:38 PM   #1249
I'll be back.

oh my ****ing god

i am in love and it's full mahomo

dude is all "yeah i threw into coverage, deal with it fat man, gimme another sacred playcall"

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:44 PM   #1250
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Can you do a GIF of the 3rd and forever play that he almost converted? Niners had coverage 20+ yards downfield and he still almost pulled it off. Receiver caught the ball out of bounds. Believe it was Tyreek, maybe? If I remember right Pat threw that ball while rolling left.

It's one of his "incompletions" that kind of makes your jaw drop lol. Eh just gonna roll left and throw an accurate laser 30+ yards downfield across my body...no big deal
I think that was to Watkins but yea that gave me wood aswell despite being incomplete
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:02 PM   #1251
I'll be back.

LOOK AT THIS GLORIOUS SHIT

IT'S GLORIOUS

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

ANOTHER ANGLE MY GOD

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER

Old 09-23-2018, 11:10 PM   #1252
I'll be back.

my god this is the money shot...it's spielbergian

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 11:11 PM   #1253
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

The kid is having so much ****ing fun.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:12 PM   #1254
MVP

Quote:
LOOK AT THIS GLORIOUS SHIT

IT'S GLORIOUS

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

ANOTHER ANGLE MY GOD

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER

Fran Tarkenton with about 10 times the arm strength. lol

Last edited by DRM08; 09-23-2018 at 11:37 PM..
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:19 PM   #1255
I'll be back.

oh shit this was sexy...****ing patrix shit up in here yall

Old 09-23-2018, 11:23 PM   #1256
EvOlVeD

it all starts at the top, and man this kid has this team/coaches/fanbase in a tizzy.

life is good
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:23 PM   #1257
Forever Royal

Quote:

You can barely see it on these gifs since they cut it off, but right at the end Sherman, who had the ball zip right by him, has his own Roby moment reaction with his hands like, “really?”
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:34 PM   #1258
I'll be back.

****ing sick...drops the ball and fires a laser...this was fun as shit live since you automatically assume the play is over

Old 09-23-2018, 11:38 PM   #1259
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
You can barely see it on these gifs since they cut it off, but right at the end Sherman, who had the ball zip right by him, has his own Roby moment reaction with his hands like, “really?”
Wish we had a better view of that. Got a feeling Sherman isn't the only HOFer that Mahomes is gonna make look stupid over the next 15 years.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:39 PM   #1260
I'll be back.

casual TD but you gotta like how he looks off the coverage