Caught my woman cheating.

Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 10:49 AM   #256
Shit

she could also just be stuck on her EX.

may not have a damn thing to do with BT
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 10:50 AM   #257
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
she could also just be stuck on her EX.

may not have a damn thing to do with BT
This is most likely what it is imo.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 10:52 AM   #258
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Some of you know that Lumpy and I divorced a few years ago and we have an autistic son together.

Now then, the last thing he needs is people calling her names and telling him to dump her etc.
This is a decision that he needs to make on his own. He's got to take so much into account here.
What happens to his daughter, his income, property etc.
Will the divorce be nasty or not, can they reconcile? Lawyers are expensive.

The biggest mistake she and I made was not trying hard enough. We've since reconciled and now we live together again and could not be happier. We should've got counseling and taken some time apart. If we had, we would've made it without losing thousands of dollars.
Oh, ok. So it's your fault Lumpy stopped posting.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:14 AM   #259
Veteran

Not sure why op is wanting to kill the dude when it's the girl who betrayed him
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:19 AM   #260
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerok View Post
cause he gave her dickin so good she had to go back for mo
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:29 AM   #261
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Holy shit. I had no idea you guys split. Shows WTF I know.
We all suspected before now.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:32 AM   #262
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Some of you know that Lumpy and I divorced a few years ago and we have an autistic son together.

Now then, the last thing he needs is people calling her names and telling him to dump her etc.
This is a decision that he needs to make on his own. He's got to take so much into account here.
What happens to his daughter, his income, property etc.
Will the divorce be nasty or not, can they reconcile? Lawyers are expensive.

The biggest mistake she and I made was not trying hard enough. We've since reconciled and now we live together again and could not be happier. We should've got counseling and taken some time apart. If we had, we would've made it without losing thousands of dollars.
Gonzo the Wise
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:34 AM   #263
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerok View Post
Because the guy always wants to kill the other guy.

It is natural
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:42 AM   #264
MER

Quote:
Because the guy always wants to kill the other guy.

It is natural
It's naturally insane.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:44 AM   #265
Banned

A man who sleeps with a married woman is no good either.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:47 AM   #266
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
A man who sleeps with a married woman is no good either.
Your black and white world isnt nearly as pretty as mine.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:48 AM   #267
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
It's naturally insane.
No it's not.

That guy knew she was attached, so its majorly disrespectful to run around with her.

I would personally be done with her and save his ass whipping for a later date. But he would have one coming...I
Old 02-15-2016, 11:50 AM   #268
MER

Quote:
No it's not.

That guy knew she was attached, so its majorly disrespectful to run around with her.

I would personally be done with her and save his ass whipping for a later date. But he would have one coming...I
Im too old for all that work.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:51 AM   #269
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Im too old for all that work.
None of that would be work.

That's the fun part
Old 02-15-2016, 11:56 AM   #270
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
No it's not.

You're assuming she didn't tell him that they were on splitsville already. A woman who cheats is a woman who lies.

Doesn't matter to whom.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.