Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2014, 11:09 AM  
Banned

Oral Sex Frequency

So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we ****. U jelly?
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-21-2014, 07:57 AM   #301
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
No doubt, I don't understand that. One of my buddies has a long time girlfriend of 5 years, he swears that he has only got a bj one time and it wasn't to completion, he said his gf says its too gross. Every time my wife and I have sex that's how we start. I eat a lot of box and she returns the favor every time we have sex. I thought everybody used oral as a warm up/foreplay prior to saxxing it up.
You listen to that douche in your av and got a chick to marry you?

Props.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:01 AM   #302
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
The Silverback Gorilla

Having sec with a girl doggy style..you pull out cum on her back..take your hand smear it across her back..jam your thumb in her ass really quick

She will try crawling away while screaming making sounds
The pirate:

Nut in her eye, and kick her in the shin.

She'll hop on on leg covering one eye screaming arrrrrrrrrgggg!

The dolphin:

Try to stick it her ass and she says "eh eh, eh eh, eh eh"
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:46 AM   #303
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
The Silverback Gorilla

Having sec with a girl doggy style..you pull out cum on her back..take your hand smear it across her back..jam your thumb in her ass really quick

She will try crawling away while screaming making monkey sounds
Doesn't seem nice.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:46 AM   #304
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
The pirate:

Nut in her eye, and kick her in the shin.

She'll hop on on leg covering one eye screaming arrrrrrrrrgggg!

The dolphin:

Try to stick it her ass and she says "eh eh, eh eh, eh eh"
Doesn't seem nice II
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:10 AM   #305
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I can see why.
Haha, I wish. I'm willing to bet I've been around the block far more times than she has. My past sexual history isn't really her business, just like hers isn't mine.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 11:59 AM   #306
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucey_72 View Post
I will put it this way. 4 grown men went to prison for what they did when she was 5-12yrs old.
So no i dont push it and never will, if she decides to then that will happen when it happens. I cant blame her and am just happy she didnt turn lesbian.
Oh hell, sorry I asked... lets hope they're all being raped at this very minute.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:55 PM   #307
There's always next year.

Every single day, without question. I love this woman more than life itself.
MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 12:57 PM   #308
There's always next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski View Post
Every single day, without question. I love this woman more than life itself.
And sometimes, multiple, like afternoon and then foreplay for the night adventure.

Americans need to start expecting this from their spouses.
MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.
Old 12-21-2014, 02:28 PM   #309
best in the biz

to each his own.

not betraying my wife with details.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2014, 04:07 PM   #310
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
to each his own.

Then why are you posting in this thread dipshit?
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:28 PM   #311
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Then why are you posting in this thread dipshit?
I don't owe you an answer, overcompensator.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:44 PM   #312
Banned

Quote:
I don't owe you an answer, overcompensator.
Again, why post in the thread? Why even make that statement?
Old 12-21-2014, 05:46 PM   #313
BAMF

Quote:
to each his own.

I have to agree. Seems pretty low class.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-21-2014, 06:25 PM   #314
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
I have to agree. Seems pretty low class.
I bet you have a pretty boring sex life.

A lot of Americans are too uptight about sex. Apparently you and dipshit are part of that crowd.
Old 12-21-2014, 07:11 PM   #315
In Search of a Life

The Bills did a lot of sucking today. Does that count?
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.