Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2014, 11:09 AM  
Banned

Oral Sex Frequency

So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we ****. U jelly?
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:56 PM   #166
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I'd just like to point out how much I love the term 'box'
My girl can't wrestle but you should see her box.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:57 PM   #167
Resident Glue Sniffer

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:58 PM   #168
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
I don't know a much better way to do foreplay than to make out---Oral---Sex. All can be done within 30 minutes depending on weather conditions

On your last note, one statement sums up my thoughts about eating box "happy wife, happy life".
Ok but that's your problem. Not everyone elses.

It's like saying I should only like vanilla ice cream.
There's chocolate.
Or vanilla with sprinkles.

Or a goddamn apple.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:58 PM   #169
FINALLY! The wait is over.

is my favorite word for it
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:59 PM   #170
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
This. I'm not playing the e-manliness card when I say this, but she'd like it better if you tried harder to please her. Unless she has a mental hang up with her own box, which is not uncommon I guess.
She does, yes. It probably didn't help that years ago (pre-marriage) we discussed it and I piped up and said, "What!? There's nothing wrong with your vagina. I've eaten some nasty cooter in my days, and your's is actually really nice!"
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:59 PM   #171
MER

I tried humming once but it's not so sexy when it's the star spangled banner you're humming.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:00 PM   #172
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Donger, do you slip your dick through your pajama bottoms(White Dave Chappelle skit style) when you and the wife get that hot and heavy missionary action going?
I don't wear pajamas.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:00 PM   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
She does, yes. It probably didn't help that years ago (pre-marriage) we discussed it and I piped up and said, "What!? There's nothing wrong with your vagina. I've eaten some nasty cooter in my days, and your's is actually really nice!"
that is ****ing hilarious!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:01 PM   #174
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Worst part is finding one who gets off on it. It's fun and hilarious but I damn near passed out running out of breath numerous times!
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:01 PM   #175
Resident Glue Sniffer

I bet Donger refers to his wang as "The Oil Rig"
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:03 PM   #176
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
Worst part is finding one who gets off on it. It's fun and hilarious but I damn near passed out running out of breath numerous times!
I wish we were doing secret santa.

http://www.amazon.com/Glow-N-Dark-Pu.../dp/B001D26Q16

Old 12-19-2014, 04:04 PM   #177
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I tried humming once but it's not so sexy when it's the star spangled banner you're humming.
You can do it put your ass into it... Or is it back into it how the song goes?
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:04 PM   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I wish we were doing secret santa.

http://www.amazon.com/Glow-N-Dark-Pu.../dp/B001D26Q16

Oh wow. I'm...I'm...I'm totally getting one of those!
Old 12-19-2014, 04:04 PM   #179
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
cooter? really?

You might want to change up your vernacular about your wife's pussy around your wife. Maybe try.........Meat Wallet?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:05 PM   #180
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
cooter? really?

You might want to change up your vernacular about your wife's pussy around your wife. Maybe try.........Meat Wallet?
That's actually her name for her vagina.