Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-29-2014, 11:01 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9/30***

Let me start by saying,
I ****ING hate Oakland.
I despise ALL THINGS OAKLAND.
I especially despise the Oakland Raiders, Oakland Fans, and today I especially despise their weak ass, carpetbagging "Oakland "A's" baseball team.
Why?
Glad you asked.
I'll tell you why:
Because I'm old enough to remember what happened here, and what has been stolen from us as a city.

Let me tell you a story from a long time ago:
Spoiler!

Last edited by gblowfish; 09-30-2014 at 10:14 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:46 PM   #181
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I think I was only ever this nervous before my 2nd divorce.
fixed for me
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:47 PM   #182
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post

I'm so glad you're in this thread Deez. You're the Hamas Jenkins of the Royals contingent on here.

Dangerous when pissed, hilarious when excited.
Thanks, dude.

We're rallying around Aoki, our human blooper reel, and play good baseball. He and Cain are driving the bus tonight.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:49 PM   #183
Life is changing..

I think we win 3-2.

The crowd gets so loud, a supernova shockwave is created, triggering the end of the world just as the final out is recorded.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:50 PM   #184
Life is changing..

Anyone seen theelusiveeightrop today?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:50 PM   #185
Forever Royal

***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsfan987 View Post
It's available for us and canada 90 minutes after the game is already over...
I guess it says live companion coverage. So you can't get the official broadcast until its over I guess.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:54 PM   #186
Starter

If KC wins, they will play the Angels, and the Cardinals are up against the Dodgers, right? So, depending on how the schedule works out, you could travel back and forth on I-70 and fly to LA and watch every game of both series in person.
Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:55 PM   #187
Just here for the Royals

First.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:56 PM   #188
Champs!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10361590_10154709841135038_3131118339314300436_n.jpg (42.2 KB, 36 views)
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:57 PM   #189
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start Croyle View Post
If KC wins, they will play the Angels, and the Cardinals are up against the Dodgers, right? So, depending on how the schedule works out, you could travel back and forth on I-70 and fly to LA and watch every game of both series in person.
No offense to you or your post, but I literally couldn't care less about the Cards right now.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:11 PM   #190
Life is changing..

T minus 57 minutes.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:11 PM   #191
Arf! Arf! Arf!

1 HOUR BITCHES
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:13 PM   #192
Life is changing..

Hypothetical question. We're tied 2-2 in the top of the 5th. The A's have a runner on first and second with 1 out. Shields has already spent 86 pitches.

Do we leave Shields in? If not, who comes out to keep the game tied?
Old 09-30-2014, 05:14 PM   #193
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You can get just the AL side it looks like in case you don't have TBS.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions...iateId=mlbMENU
I don't think I can watch that on my xbox, and I don't think I can watch the actual broadcast game...just a bunch of alternate angles?

Looks like I'm going to a bar tonight...

I'm so nervous man.

I really am.

This could honestly be the best moment as a sports fan in my adult life. I think it will be.

The Colts/Chiefs shit made me die inside...

I'm so scared about what tonight might do to me.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:14 PM   #194
Mod Team

OK I'M NERVOUS. THIS IS INSANE. NEVER THOUGHT 2014 WOULD BRING THIS.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:15 PM   #195
Life is changing..

What I'm really trying to ask is....

Will Ned use Davis if we get into a jam? Or he is reserved for the 8th inning only?