Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 05-19-2013, 07:37 PM  
Banned

Unnecessary drama?

I made a thread that anyone who didn't want to participate in simply didn't have to post in. Pretty ****ing easy.

You can make a parody thread about beating the shit out of a co-worker after some dipshit poster posted a dumbass thread about being threatened....and that's all fine and dandy...

but you can't make a time killer thread that would have been FUN...and anyone who didn't want to hear my dumbass opinion on them simply didn't have to post in the thread.

oh but you closed it for not wanting "unnecessary" drama. How'd that work out?

I find it amazing that a guy who averages about a post per week the last 3 months still moderates this site.

Remember when DaFace was the only active moderator and the only things that got moderated were the things that needed to be moderated?

Ha. Those were the days.

Now we have Gonzo who locks a thread that was going to be more funny than anything (I had a classic post for Thig Lyfe) because he holds some stupid e-grudge on me because I hurt his wife's feelings sometimes.

Ridiculous. Sometimes people make really stupid decisions on this website. I've literally caused zero problems in forever...way to be a dipshit Gonzo.

You must be having a bad day in your already terrible life I guess.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #286
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consistent1 View Post
But you guys are being much worse and let him get to you when he is just ****ing around. Fun Sunday night for sure.
Much worse? Really? He didn't need to bring me into the picture and blame me for Gonzo deciding to lock his thread. I had no idea that had happened until I logged in, found this thread, and asked Gonzo wtf was going on. Yet, Hootie automatically assumes that Gonzo has it in for him because Hootie and I don't get along.

So, I did what I normally do, I pinch Hootie's man tits, make his labia quiver a little, then I move on.

But now he's on ignore, because I'm bored with reading the same lame-ass remarks over and over and over again. He's not the least bit entertaining, witty, or intelligent as the majority of posters are on here. So, why should I waste my time losing brain cells every time I read one of his posts?
Lumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-19-2013, 10:05 PM   #287
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Fun times. I'm sorry I missed this.
Dude, where've you been?!!?? You are supposed to be on facebook helping Guru fix his shower "faucet"
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:07 PM   #288
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Dude, where've you been?!!?? You are supposed to be on facebook helping Guru fix his shower "faucet"
Been playing ball and evading 70 MPH winds tonight. I guess I should go see what is going on there.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:11 PM   #289
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
What's gonna change when you go elsewhere?
not being surrounded by massholes. Being able to drive to where I want to go. It will feel like I'm getting mad discounts everytime I buy anything. Weed will be legal where I'm going. For starters.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #290
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama View Post
oh yeah

making a harmless thread on a Sunday night when NOTHING is going on with a CHIEFSPLANET theme is

causing problems

Jesus.
I don't see the problem w/ the thread - I haven't read it all though.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:19 PM   #291
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
not being surrounded by massholes. Being able to drive to where I want to go. It will feel like I'm getting mad discounts everytime I buy anything. Weed will be legal where I'm going. For starters.
So, you are gonna move to either Washington or Denver to get away from the assholes and smoke weed?

Interesting.

What type of business are you looking to start...in-between doobies and Aqua teen hunger force and Trailor park boys episodes?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:28 PM   #292
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
So, you are gonna move to either Washington or Denver to get away from the assholes and smoke weed?

Interesting.

What type of business are you looking to start...in-between doobies and Aqua teen hunger force and Trailor park boys episodes?
I don't need to tell you obvi, you already have me all figured out
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #293
SuperBowl or bust

I wasn't trying to be a dick. It was a genuine question.

I enjoy both shows.

There are ahitloads of ways to make money. What do you want to do?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #294
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Been playing ball and evading 70 MPH winds tonight.
Well sometimes the ogre farts in your face if you play with his balls too roughly.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #295
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
Do you play piano?

I'm going to be ****ing livid if you're exceptional and didn't give me pointers in my Piano thread.
Where's this piano thread of yours?

Shit, dude. I'm a ****ing professional.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:06 AM   #296
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls View Post
Well sometimes the ogre farts in your face if you play with his balls too roughly.
Out of left field
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:14 AM   #297
Caralho

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Where's this piano thread of yours?

Shit, dude. I'm a ****ing professional.
In the media center, mon frere.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:31 AM   #298
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
In the media center, mon frere.
Thread has been bumped.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:37 AM   #299
Caralho

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Thread has been bumped.
**** yeah.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:12 AM   #300
The man you could post like.

Quote:
**** yeah.
I bet keyboard cat would whip your ass in a piano showdown.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.