Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 05-19-2013, 07:37 PM  
Banned

Unnecessary drama?

I made a thread that anyone who didn't want to participate in simply didn't have to post in. Pretty ****ing easy.

You can make a parody thread about beating the shit out of a co-worker after some dipshit poster posted a dumbass thread about being threatened....and that's all fine and dandy...

but you can't make a time killer thread that would have been FUN...and anyone who didn't want to hear my dumbass opinion on them simply didn't have to post in the thread.

oh but you closed it for not wanting "unnecessary" drama. How'd that work out?

I find it amazing that a guy who averages about a post per week the last 3 months still moderates this site.

Remember when DaFace was the only active moderator and the only things that got moderated were the things that needed to be moderated?

Ha. Those were the days.

Now we have Gonzo who locks a thread that was going to be more funny than anything (I had a classic post for Thig Lyfe) because he holds some stupid e-grudge on me because I hurt his wife's feelings sometimes.

Ridiculous. Sometimes people make really stupid decisions on this website. I've literally caused zero problems in forever...way to be a dipshit Gonzo.

You must be having a bad day in your already terrible life I guess.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #151
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post

if you were smart
much truth in this post yo
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #152
Supporter

I'm already bored.
Lumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #153
Stuff & Things

Let's see here, Hootie was going to "lay low" and only post in the football topics. Wasn't that our agreement, Hootie? Yes... I believe it was.
You've done nothing but, here lately. You started out wonderful. I was actually bragging about you to the other mods. I was impressed with your acumen and style. I was happy about your turn-around. However a few months later, you start the same old shit. Ranking other posters, talking shit about respected members like KC tattoo? Then I see this bullshit today? You're a class act man. Good luck. Go clean table three.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #154
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Hootie reminds me of an Uncle I have. Nobody ever spanked him as a child, and he grew up to be an attention-whoring leech upon the family.
Posted via Mobile Device
Huh?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:39 PM   #155
Unsparing

Quote:
I'm not going to bang you bro

homeless slobs with skinny dicks don't interest me
Boy, that's some prime material there, Yakoff. Oh yeah, you're a CP icon( in your own stunted mind)alright...
Posted via Mobile Device
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:39 PM   #156
In Search of a Life

Quote:

if you were smart
I generally get my dick caught in the zipper. It feels good when I do it now. Should I be concerned?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:39 PM   #157
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
What the **** would I do on a cooking forum. I don't cook.
I Know! All you do is make sammiches, give blowjobs, and just be ONE OF THE GUYS. Don't we all wish we had such an insecure wife?
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #158
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Seeping pussy? Is that like anal leakage only out the other orifice?
Kind of. Um, YES! Exactly! I'm pretty sure that Hootie suffers from anal leakage, too.

Hootie, ask your boyfriend if you have that problem.
Lumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #159
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Let's see here, Hootie was going to "lay low" and only post in the football topics. Wasn't that our agreement, Hootie? Yes... I believe it was.
You've done nothing but, here lately. You started out wonderful. I was actually bragging about you to the other mods. I was impressed with your acumen and style. I was happy about your turn-around. However a few months later, you start the same old shit. Ranking other posters, talking shit about respected members like KC tattoo? Then I see this bullshit today? You're a class act man. Good luck. Go clean table three.
when was that an agreement? 18 months ago?

and the only things I've posted lately are about the Royals, Alex Gordon, and Alex Smith.

You post 5 times per week. Don't pretend you know what's going on.

and KC Tattoo? If that dipshit (and that's not even an insult, he just isn't intelligent) wants to parade around and blabber on about me I'll gladly tell him that I feel sorry for him that he's missing a chromosome.

I just don't understand why you're moderating when you no longer really post here.

Quote:
Post in here, and I will tell you where I think you rank in terms of percentile on ChiefsPlanet.com. I will highlight your pros (if you have any) and cons and then most likely give you a recommendation on how much anti-freeze you should digest.

Alright...

GAME ON
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #160
Stuff & Things

Oh and FTR.... I manage one of the worlds largest security companies, get free gas and a company car, I have a wonderful son and wife. I don't have to worry about getting the buffalo wings to the drunk softball players in the bar or clean the puke up in the bathroom. I guess I'm doing ok.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:43 PM   #161
Kind of a mod

OK, now this is just sad.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:43 PM   #162
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
Kind of. Um, YES! Exactly! I'm pretty sure that Hootie suffers from anal leakage, too.

Hootie, ask your boyfriend if you have that problem.
no boyfriend

but I can ask the passed out chick in my room when she snaps out of her rufalin induced semi-coma in the AM
Old 05-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #163
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Oh and FTR.... I manage one of the worlds largest security companies, get free gas and a company car, I have a wonderful son and wife. I don't have to worry about getting the buffalo wings to the drunk softball players in the bar or clean the puke up in the bathroom. I guess I'm doing ok.
yeah you're doing great man

Quote:
Post in here, and I will tell you where I think you rank in terms of percentile on ChiefsPlanet.com. I will highlight your pros (if you have any) and cons and then most likely give you a recommendation on how much anti-freeze you should digest.

Alright...

GAME ON
Old 05-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #164
SuperBowl or bust

Gonzo: keep it to football discussions and we will let you stay
Hootie: ok -proceeds to make thread that he knows will create drama-
Gonzo: hey, I thought you were gonna keep it to football discussions? ~proceeds to take personal shot at Hooties job~
Gonzis wife: haha and you're gay, too, Hootie.

Yeah, that was handled well.

I'm sure that will put the fire out.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:45 PM   #165
Supporter

Quote:
no boyfriend

but I can ask the passed out chick in my room when she snaps out of her rufalin induced semi-coma in the AM
Oh, he dumped you and now you're raping chicks. Got it.