Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #226
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
You think that lady holding it up with a fork wants to sit on it?

Hell, I thought that's why it's red?
MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #227
The pizza king of kansas

Man no love for the rain game.
Posted via Mobile Device
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:52 PM   #228
Needs more middle fingers

I bought some weed off of a guy on the trolley today. What the **** did he give me? He called it some purple mountain... something kush. This is some good shit. I literaly feel like I'm floating.

Ah shit, ima get neg repped for this aint I?
Posted via Mobile Device
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-05-2009, 10:03 PM   #229

So I finally clicked on that rasslin is orton thread. Something told me to stay away from it. I can't belive its about wrestling. Wtf. Can u imagine the dissapointment?

Here is this thread that always comes back around, and although it doesn't sound interesting, it may have good content since it has lasted this long. And then its about pro wrestling....sigh
Posted via Mobile Device
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #230
v^V^v^V^v^V^

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha suck a big fat Calipari diiiiiiiiiiiick, Kentucky

hahahahahaha suck a big fat Pastner diiiiiiiiiiiiiiick, Calipari
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 06-05-2009, 10:08 PM   #231
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
So I finally clicked on that rasslin is orton thread. Something told me to stay away from it. I can't belive its about wrestling. Wtf. Can u imagine the dissapointment?

Here is this thread that always comes back around, and although it doesn't sound interesting, it may have good content since it has lasted this long. And then its about pro wrestling....sigh
Posted via Mobile Device
It's in the title, dude.

Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 06-05-2009, 10:10 PM   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut View Post
It's in the title, dude.

Posted via Mobile Device

Old 06-05-2009, 10:15 PM   #233
Chiefn' It

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."
Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.

Old 06-05-2009, 11:47 PM   #234
I'll be back.

I think Jehovah's Witnesses are the worlds leading breeder of pussies.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:07 AM   #235
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
I think Jehovah's Witnesses are the worlds leading breeder of pussies.
Self loathing again, huh?
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:16 AM   #236
v^V^v^V^v^V^

I'm a twitter shitter!

Old 06-06-2009, 03:22 AM   #237
King Shit of **** Mountain

Nipples!
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2009, 03:24 AM   #238
I'll be back.

Tony Romo!

Also, I love it when chicks tell me they want me in their bed. Chicks have clean beds. Mine could use a wash.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-06-2009, 06:56 AM   #239
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
Tony Romo!

Also, I love it when chicks tell me they want me in their bed. Chicks have clean beds. Mine could use a wash.
From what I've seen from your posts it looks like you're at least dating. I don't know if you've got laid yet but at least you're headed in the right direction.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:33 AM   #240
MVP

It's ok that I stole the remote since my husband fell asleep with our daughter on his lap right?
Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.

Closed Thread