Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-25-2009, 04:06 AM   #196
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Last night, I dreamed that I traveled all across America while sitting on top of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 04-25-2009, 04:09 AM   #197
M-I-Z S-E-C

MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 04-25-2009, 04:10 AM   #198
Under the Sofa

please stay out of my e-mail for the last time !
salame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellisalame 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 04-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #199
MVP

I was thinking about making the switch to spicy mustard all the time, but after this last sandwich, I'm teetering again.
Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.

Old 04-25-2009, 10:57 AM   #200
best in the biz

I had 30 stitches taken out of my shoulder/chest on Thursday
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-25-2009, 12:35 PM   #201
oxymoron

I'm working during the draft.

Again.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-26-2009, 01:44 AM   #202
M-I-Z S-E-C

=

MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MoreLemonPledge Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:41 AM   #203
Amateur Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge View Post

=

I know I made the same joke in the Draft thread, but **** it.

I am anxious to see how he does without Billy Bob Thornton.
Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:42 AM   #204
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush View Post

Or Kenny Powers.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:44 AM   #205
M-I-Z S-E-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush View Post

Damn, I missed it. Here:

It's a Kool-Aid pickle apparently. I couldn't find a wooden pickle.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:49 AM   #206
Amateur Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge View Post
Damn, I missed it. Here:

It's a Kool-Aid pickle apparently. I couldn't find a wooden pickle.

That looks scary.
Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 04-26-2009, 04:38 AM   #207
There's always next year.

I wonder why it seems harder to wipe your butt as you get older. Is it because there is more surface area? Or because you care more?
MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.MikeMaslowski would the whole thing.

Old 04-26-2009, 04:39 AM   #208
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski View Post
I wonder why it seems harder to wipe your butt as you get older. Is it because there is more surface area? Or because you care more?
Loss of dexterity. It's not a natural motion.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:47 PM   #209
MY LITTLE #15

I think I'm getting sick.

I made some veggie soup his evening. Temporary relief, but I think it's gonna get worse before it gets better.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-04-2009, 06:43 PM   #210
The Maintenance Guy

Sounds like swine flu to me.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread