Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2014, 11:09 AM  
Banned

Oral Sex Frequency

So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we ****. U jelly?
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:56 PM   #106
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Haha! Dude.
My Wife thinks Pron is stupid. In fact, at 48 years of age she has "Claimed" to never even seen pron. The way she screws I call BS.

On a side note Dayze. Have you ever just tried walking around naked doing the PeniCopter move. Woman can't resist the Penicopter. Tip...add sound effects

this is a pro-tip.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:58 PM   #107
Supporter

Bad choices.

I get it every night she is on her period, plus randomly at other times~
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:59 PM   #108
MER

omg I was (and am) so delighted with my current's body that I used to stare at him hungrily all the time. He'd get flattered and wave his thing at me.

It got really silly years ago but I don't want to hurt his feelings so I still giggle and smile. And roll my eyes as soon as it's safe.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:01 PM   #109
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
omg I was (and am) so delighted with my current's body that I used to stare at him hungrily all the time. He'd get flattered and wave his thing at me.

It got really silly years ago but I don't want to hurt his feelings so I still giggle and smile. And roll my eyes as soon as it's safe.
So your saying you like the Penicopter move...right?
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:02 PM   #110
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
So your saying you like the Penicopter move...right?
yes baby you are so hot
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:03 PM   #111
MVP

Quote:
yes baby you are so hot
Dayze...take note
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:05 PM   #112
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Right. Because I'm sure I enthrall this fora with tales of how much of a mancrush I have on Christopher Nolan and how exciting the life of a high school sports announcer is.

Maaan what? you shouldnt feel that way about either of those things, especially calling games... thats a cool and fun gig I'm sure, you're a sports fan and work in that field, whats not to love?

Dont go all xztop on us, your jawline is fine... buck up brah, the chicks will only be as excited about what you do as you are.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:06 PM   #113
"Think BOOM!"

I am getting blown tomorrow though. She put it on her shared calendar.

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:07 PM   #114
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
You fox-eared asshole.
BABOU! HE REMEMBERS ME
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:10 PM   #115
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Don't eyeroll the conditioned response *you* created there, Ms. Skinner.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:12 PM   #116
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Bad choices.

I get it every night she is on her period, plus randomly at other times~
put a towel down and do your business.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:14 PM   #117
Inmem 2.0

Why is KC Nitwit asking other men about bjs tho
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:16 PM   #118
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog View Post
Why is KC Nitwit asking other men about bjs tho
Maybe his wife could suck start a leaf blower, and wants to compare notes?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:23 PM   #119
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Don't eyeroll the conditioned response *you* created there, Ms. Skinner.
Why? It's not like you've seen me complain about this for years. I'm not complaining about it now. One smile and a giggle and the man is a strutting peacock. If that isn't worthy of an eye roll, nothing is.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:24 PM   #120
Veteran

Pole =/= Poll
dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.dls6501 would the whole thing.