Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2020, 11:31 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Not only did the Colts give up 31, the Ravens gave up 30 today too.

Take a look around the NFL cry babies.
The Raiders put 34 points on a top 5 New Orleans defense. If their defense wasn't so bad against the Buccaneers, they might have played better that game. As it stands, Carr had 284 yards and 2 TD's against the best defense in the NFL.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 11:28 PM   #3
MVP

I am concerned about the Bucs.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:30 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
The Bucs don’t have an OL anywhere near as good as the Raiders.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:33 PM   #5
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Frank Clark has been shut down all season, not just against the Raiders
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:36 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Frank Clark has been shut down all season, not just against the Raiders
You’re right he’s had 0 sacks or pressures all season and will not get 1 for the rest of the year!

No way he can play better again Donovan Smith who’s one of the worst LT’s in the NFL!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:37 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
they hung 45 on the Raiders and only gave up 20.

I'm not saying I'm panicked; I'm not saying we're going to lose, I'm saying I'm concerned.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:38 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
they hung 45 on the Raiders and only gave up 20.

I'm not saying I'm panicked; I'm not saying we're going to lose, I'm saying I'm concerned.
Their game against the Raiders is absolutely irrelevant.

I understand the concern, because they could beat us, but we should still win.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:42 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Their game against the Raiders is absolutely irrelevant.

I understand the concern, because they could beat us, but we should still win.
I understand it's different matchups, and every game is different, but to not see reason for concern makes no sense to me.

If Carr can exploit Sorensen and Niemann all day, what is Brady going to be looking at?

I know they don't have that Raiders line.

I'm not saying we're going to get beat. But if our defense doesn't player better than the last two games, we might well.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:31 PM   #10
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
We’ll get Sammy and Mecole back but Remmers still worries me. In fact that whole right side of the OL worries me.

We had to play Alex Smith ball a lot tonight. Quick short passes. Not sure if that game sealing TD qualified but I saw that Pat was 0/4 from 20+ tonight towards the end of the game.

Missing Schwartz is a big deal
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:32 PM   #11
Thank you

Quote:
I'm not
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 07:17 AM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
the team that lost the the saints 38-3?
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-23-2020, 07:44 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
the team that lost the the saints 38-3?
that more recently beat the Raiders 45-20? Yeah.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:29 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

The steelers are the beat defense, by far, but they have played the sisters of the poor all year
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:30 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

The raiders ol is really good and they’re without two of their starters

They get those two back shit watch out. I’d prefer to miss them in the playoffs
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.