Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:54 PM   #3436
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
That's in one if my to-do lists. Wifey got me his book for my birthday. I'm working my way through it now, it's really an excellent book.
I'm really impressed with his approach to food. He has a definite vision of what he is trying to achieve in a dish and explains the "why" behind each choice he has made. This is the first recipe I've tried from their website but I will go back to try more.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:59 PM   #3437
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I'm really impressed with his approach to food. He has a definite vision of what he is trying to achieve in a dish and explains the "why" behind each choice he has made. This is the first recipe I've tried from their website but I will go back to try more.

Not a coincidence it has a very Cook's Illustrated feel. Kenji was one of their test cooks/editors. It's very comparable to ATK.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:26 PM   #3438
Fight, build, win!

Today started the no tax weekend so got some clothes and new shoes for the kids then gave choice for dinner or Freddy's or Pizza Ranch. Dammit they chose pizza ranch and as others have said pizza is bad and it is. I was quite surprised at the fried chicken was damn good and moist and juicy for deep fried. The salad bar was fresh and excellent but only had like 4 choices for dressing. Green Beans were pretty good and even found some bacon in it and a little digging produced fried potato wedges that were acceptable. The biscuits were hard as brick and were discarded by me and Kids quickly. They had soft serve vanilla ice cream that tasted good but never melted strange also no chocolate syrup or nuts its vanilla or nothing. I guess you could have put it on dessert pizza of which they had every flavor under the sun but dont like and steered clear. the buffet of one adult and two children came to 31 bucks not to bad really seeing as they charged for the fountain drinks extra. The kids enjoyed would go back I suppose but not make it a habit.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:28 PM   #3439
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Went to Red Robin and had the DGB burger and extra crispy fries. The burger tasted great and super juicy! Fries done just the way I like.
What's the DGB burger? It looks good but I can't make it all out. Love me a good burger.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:34 PM   #3440
Gimme My Berries Back!

I made shrimp tacos with a homemade creamy adobo sauce, and mango salsa.

Sauce made with buttermilk, some sour cream, and a little mayo, adobo peppers and some of the sauce they come in and a touch of chipotle seasoning. Was really easy to make. Salsa, was about a cup of diced mango, with diced fresh green jalapeños, red peppers, purple onion, cilantro and juice of one lime. Let it marinate all day.

Used my own homemade taco seasoning with my own dried oregano from my herb garden to sauté the shrimps.

Man was it good, but dayum I had so many art and photo files all over my desktop for a project, I could find my camera's card icon to dismount it fast enough to get the picture they went so fast.

They looked so fresh and pretty too. Dayum!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:55 PM   #3441
Baba Ganoush

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I made shrimp tacos with a homemade creamy adobo sauce, and mango salsa.

Sauce made with buttermilk, some sour cream, and a little mayo, adobo peppers and some of the sauce they come in and a touch of chipotle seasoning. Was really easy to make. Salsa, was about a cup of diced mango, with diced fresh green jalapeños, red peppers, purple onion, cilantro and juice of one lime. Let it marinate all day.

Used my own homemade taco seasoning with my own dried oregano from my herb garden to sauté the shrimps.

Man was it good, but dayum I had so many art and photo files all over my desktop for a project, I could find my camera's card icon to dismount it fast enough to get the picture they went so fast.

They looked so fresh and pretty too. Dayum!

I never heard of using buttermilk or sour cream. I blend up chipotles in adobo sauce with mayo or ranch. Excellent sauce any seafood tacos.

Last edited by In58men; 08-05-2016 at 09:01 PM..
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:10 PM   #3442
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I never of using buttermilk or sour cream. I blend up chipotles in adobo sauce with mayo or ranch. Excellent sauce any seafood tacos.

Well, Ranch has buttermilk in it and I bet some even add sour cream. I did add some seasonings like onion, garlic and fresh chives from my herb garden— also in Ranch. Plus just a few dabs of Worcestershire sauce for when I made the blue-cheese.

I've bought chipotle ranch or I added it to some ranch before, but this was far better homemade. Fresher tasting. The adobo can I used does say they were chipotle peppers.

They didn't have small buttermilk at the supermarket the other day, when I made my first homemade blue-cheese dressing so I had a lot leftover. I bought the gourmet whole-milk buttermilk. It was soooo much better homemade—even the blue-cheese. No ghastly soybean oil either.

Guess, I'm gonna hafta' make pancakes next to use it all up. Or I'll make jalapeño hush puppies to go with my catfish dinner with slaw. Now that I have all this cabbage here.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:12 PM   #3443
I like Pie!

Tyson bag of fried chicken legs, Aldi can of corn and biscuits.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0013.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	112646  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:10 AM   #3444
EvOlVeD

Slow cooked rolled pork roast with onion, garlic, thyme, oregano.. pineapple orange and apple.

baked sweet potato

veggies

and homemade cherry pie (its been over 8 years since ive had this)

Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:14 AM   #3445
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

It looks good - seriously - but you love carbs like nobody I've ever seen. & I'd def. plow that.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:15 AM   #3446
You Sweetie!

I will hit up Aldi tomorrow for my taco salad delight fixins'
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:16 AM   #3447
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
Slow cooked rolled pork roast with onion, garlic, thyme, oregano.. pineapple orange and apple.

baked sweet potato

veggies

and homemade cherry pie (its been over 8 years since ive had this)

Old 08-06-2016, 06:47 AM   #3448
Consuming CP souls

Canned Veggies are evil
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:40 AM   #3449
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post

Is that the only dinner plate you own?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:43 AM   #3450
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
What's the DGB burger? It looks good but I can't make it all out. Love me a good burger.
The D.G.B.™
Oven-roasted tomatoes, savory roasted garlic aioli and fresh arugula tossed in citrus olive oil dressing on a toasted ciabatta bun. 12.99

I always ask for extra crispy fries or else they come out soft. I HATE undercooked food like soft fries, flimsy soggy pizza or soft cookies or underdone pastries. CRISPY IS THE WAY TO GO!

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.