Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2016, 09:57 AM   #3361
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Fried bologna is da bomb.
So is bbq bologna. Could eat it by the truckload
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2016, 09:57 AM   #3362
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Fried bologna is da bomb.
Fried SPAM is better.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:18 AM   #3363
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
So is bbq bologna. Could eat it by the truckload
Truth. I learned about that particular delicacy a few years ago on a trip to Memphis. Made one myself a couple months ago; good stuff.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:18 AM   #3364
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Fried SPAM is better.
I haven't had that since I was a kid. I'd try it, though.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:00 AM   #3365
Consuming CP souls

EZ mac to authenticate the experience? ??
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:32 AM   #3366
Consuming CP souls

Marble rye FTW!
Old 08-01-2016, 04:04 PM   #3367
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Marble rye FTW!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:49 PM   #3368
Cast Iron Jedi

Anybody ever worked with ribeye cap steaks? It's the super marbled top piece of the ribeye - the best part.

I noticed Costco has some (not my pic, but this is what they look like)... I've almost bought them a couple of times but haven't just because I've never worked with them before. Costco rolls them like this, but most recipes have them looking like flank... so would you unravel and cook, or would you cook in this spool?

Old 08-03-2016, 03:50 PM   #3369
pie is never free

Keep them rolled, maybe even secure with a toothpick

Interesting cut of meat, dont think I've seen it before
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:52 PM   #3370
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Keep them rolled, maybe even secure with a toothpick

Interesting cut of meat, dont think I've seen it before

They're tied with twine. I tried looking inline quickly, but everything I've seen has them flat steaks. I like the idea of keeping them rolled like that.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:56 PM   #3371
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
They're tied with twine. I tried looking inline quickly, but everything I've seen has them flat steaks. I like the idea of keeping them rolled like that.

I would have to sear one on an open flame, pop in the oven to finish. Just to see what they're about.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:59 PM   #3372
Cheat Death

Never cooked them, but I'd probably unroll them, almost like a skirt steak to get as much sear on as possible, then...tacos.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:18 PM   #3373
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Never cooked them, but I'd probably unroll them, almost like a skirt steak to get as much sear on as possible, then...tacos.

Tacos seems like a waste. It's the tenderest part of a ribeye; why would you turn that into a taco?
Old 08-03-2016, 04:22 PM   #3374
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I have never seen a group of people so willing to piss away great meat on friggin tacos
Old 08-03-2016, 04:22 PM   #3375
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Tacos seems like a waste. It's the tenderest part of a ribeye; why would you turn that into a taco?
This