Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 10:54 AM   #29281
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Ha, mahomie is a good dude not a woman beater

This was some plaza bum trying to give Mahomie covid by proxy
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 11:08 AM   #29282
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Holy shit that first sentence almost gave me a heart attack. Thought it was Patrick doing that.
I didn't. Because I'll cut off one of my nipples and feed it to my cat if Patrick ever does a thing like that.

He was taught chivalry in small town Texas. He probably helps old ladies cross the street. He accomplished all of his success by building himself up, not tearing others down. He's honest, forthright, polite, and very sweet.

Like, I know anybody is capable of snapping, but he's the least likely person I can think of who would do such a thing. He's literally incapable of being that guy. And yes, I mean the actual definition of "literally"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 11:22 AM   #29283
Your mom

You'd have to be a complete moron to ever think Patrick would do something like that
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-20-2020, 11:25 AM   #29284
I got Rice cookin in the micro

plaza is trash.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 11:27 AM   #29285
Special Teams ACE!!!

Also, can't wait for some dipshit to go duhr huhr i'm saving this post snr now i kinda hope pat does go crazy lololololol

I'm gonna neg rep them so hard they will be the ones to cut off their own nipple and feed it to my cat
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 11:43 AM   #29286
Veteran

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2020/1...0-afc-playoffs

If you can get past the Taylor swift comparison at the beginning of the article, this is a good read.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-20-2020, 11:47 AM   #29287
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Now would be a good time to put a vote on the ballot to fund ending homelessness. We can't have some vagrant bothering Brittany and The Heir.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 11:51 AM   #29288
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I didn't. Because I'll cut off one of my nipples and feed it to my cat if Patrick ever does a thing like that.

He was taught chivalry in small town Texas. He probably helps old ladies cross the street. He accomplished all of his success by building himself up, not tearing others down. He's honest, forthright, polite, and very sweet.

Like, I know anybody is capable of snapping, but he's the least likely person I can think of who would do such a thing. He's literally incapable of being that guy. And yes, I mean the actual definition of "literally"
Bookmarked for future use.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-20-2020, 12:51 PM   #29289
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Bookmarked for future use.
AND I'VE BOOKMARKED THIS POST FOR FUTURE USE.
Old 11-20-2020, 01:11 PM   #29290

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
That sucks, usually our homeless people are not typically agressive
Yeah I've never seen or heard a story like that. Scariest part of the story for me is running a red light without looking, though. I get that it's a panic move, but that could get her killed and that shit can't happen.

Patrick needs to outfit her car with one of these:

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 01:13 PM   #29291
The man you could post like.

This subreddit is hilarious.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mahomeshate

He's got his very own hate club.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 01:18 PM   #29292
Generational Player

But Kansas City still has a dominant passing offense and a good passing defense, and that remains the best Super Bowl–winning formula in the modern NFL. The differences between the Chiefs’ play (and that of Patrick Mahomes) this season versus last are cosmetic at best. What I’m saying is: The Chiefs are about to release Red.

One of the key similarities between this year’s Chiefs and the 2018 group is the most important one—Mahomes is producing at a nearly identical rate to his MVP output.

In 2018, Mahomes completed 66 percent of his passes, had a passer rating of 113.8, threw for 319 yards with 3.1 touchdowns and .8 interceptions, and ran for 17 yards on 3.8 rushing attempts with .1 rushing touchdowns per game.

So far in 2020, Mahomes has completed 67 percent of his passes, has a passer rating of 115.9, has thrown for 299 yards with 2.8 touchdowns and .1 interceptions, and run for 19 yards on 3.9 rushing attempts with .2 rushing touchdowns per game.

Mahomes’s yards per attempt are down, from 8.8 in 2018 to 8.2 so far this year. His adjusted yards per attempt, though, are basically identical: 9.58 in 2018 and 9.55 so far this year. What’s the difference? Adjusted yards per attempt factors in passing touchdowns and, critically, interceptions. Mahomes is on track to throw 44 touchdown passes this season, which is fewer than the 50 he threw in 2018, so that’s not what’s bringing his numbers up. The difference is that he’s thrown one—one—interception this season.

It’s just one variable, but it’s a good illustration of how limiting interceptions can balance out some decline in explosive plays and touchdowns. It means the Chiefs’ offense can combine fewer big plays with fewer mistakes and be slightly less exciting, but just as good.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2020/1...0-afc-playoffs
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-20-2020, 01:23 PM   #29293
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post

One of the founders is the dumbass that made this infamous post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...tent=post_body

It gets mocked to this day.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 01:24 PM   #29294

Quote:

This is amazing.

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 01:25 PM   #29295
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

that shit is hilarious.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.