Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-06-2020, 09:54 AM  
#triggering

The 2020 Season

Hola... so, I was curious as to what everyone thinks will happen with the NFL this year. There are a lot of players opting out, which for some is understandable. And, you now have UCONN cancelling their season and I believe all of D2 and D3 schools have cancelled their fall championships, no idea if that rolls back to games and/or seasons.

So much talk out there right now and while the league could survive with no fans thanks to the TV funds, etc... do you think they will play?

Right now, I'm 50/50 ... the season is supposed to kick off in a month. I'm fully expecting them to delay/shorten the season and or cancel outright.

I can't even imagine what a fall looks like without football.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
The post by MahiMike is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:57 AM   #3
The Beast Inside Your Head

Does it really matter if a season is played for Donk fans?
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:00 AM   #4
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
Who cares. I can't support a bunch of kneelers anyways. Let's take our ring and leave...
Lets make it political right away.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:00 AM   #5
Admitted Planet Junky

I think that the season will begin, barring anything tremendous between now and the start. However I am 50/50 on being able to complete the season and have playoffs as we will be heading into the winter season when this stuff like other viruses are at their peaks.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:03 AM   #6
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He's one of the biggest dumbasses on this board
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:05 AM   #7
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

UConn football was already a program in deep shit as the university transitioned to a non football conference (the Big East)... so the pandemic was a convenient out for them this year.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:08 AM   #8
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Instead of waiting for you do it first as usual
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:10 AM   #9
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Instead of waiting for you do it first as usual
When anyone starts in a thread with "I don't support kneelers" as their post, great, go find another hobby then.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:12 AM   #10

My best guess on what will happen is that a full season will be played, and the Chiefs will win the Superbowl. Broncos make a heroic effort to finish 8-8.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 10:14 AM   #11
I love your mom

I think it will be a shortened season if we are lucky , they can't afford to cancel/remake games like baseball or lose quarantine multiple players at one position .

Multiple bubble cities/state , not sure what the answer is.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:18 AM   #12
I'll be back.

If Jurrell Casey sacks Mahomes, consider your season a success.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:20 AM   #13
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

The only thing I'll miss this season is beating the donx twice again this year
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:28 AM   #14
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I think it will be a shortened season if we are lucky , they can't afford to cancel/remake games like baseball or lose quarantine multiple players at one position .

Multiple bubble cities/state , not sure what the answer is.
They need to shorten the season and get it over with as quickly as possible.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:44 AM   #15
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Domino's are already falling for this season nkt to happen
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.